Chapter 8 | Blue Blossoms

It was the next day and I'm extremely tired. Last night Reachel went home after trying Nick's egg omelettes. I have to admit they tasted amazing. I heard loud footsteps approach the room. The door swung open revealing Nick.

Nick pulled the blankets off me "she's crazy! I swear there's something wrong with her"

I rolled my eyes "whose crazy?"

"Some girl downstairs, she says her name is kelly"

I shot up from the bed. Shit, I forgot I told Kelly to come over .

"Tell her I'll be down in a sec and keep her busy" I mumble rushing around the room 

"Fine but you owe me lunch"

Nick walks out the room and closes the door. I quickly take a shower and wear a over sized t-shirt with shorts.

I rush downstairs and Nick is no where to be found while poor Kelly is sitting there alone munching on a chocolate bar. Now I feel bad. Nick is such an asshole and he should forget about that lunch.

"Sorry I made you wait"

She gets up a relieved smile on her face. 

"Its cool. Let's go" she says taking her purse 

I nod and follow behind her out the house. We get into her beautiful grey SUV. The ride is quiet until we reach a huge classy boutique. The words FLORAL G's BOUTIQUE standing bold. 

Kelly gets out the car and I follow behind her. We enter the boutique the smell of flowers making my noise tingle. I never liked the smell of flowers or maybe it was the way I reacted to them made me not like the smell.

The place looked fancy. There was different sections of flowers all around the place. I could see the red roses placed neatly near the window and the violents at the back and Sun flowers right beside us. I searched around  for wild flowers but couldn't find any. Like who the hell wants wild flowers on they wedding. That's just stupid. Adrian is such an idoit.

"Excuse me, ma'am" Kelly calls out to a old women. She turns her head in our direction and a smile appears on her face.

"Oh, hi ladies, how can I help you guys "she asks coming over to us.

"We're looking for wild flowers, do you have any?" I ask

She shakes her head "oh no. We just ran out of wild flowers yesterday"

I was so close to smashing my head on the table, literally. 

"Just fucking great! What now?!"Kelly ran a frustrated hand through her hair  

"I might actually have an suggestion" the old women says walking away .

Kelly turned to look over at me a confused look on her face. I shrugged and followed the lady, Kelly too followed.

She led us up a set of stairs and into a storage type of room. I gasped when we walked inside. There were  bunch of rows of flowers. And immediately I recognised the blue flowers. The same flowers that .... Let's not go there.

"These are blossoms. Blue blossoms. They are actually just as rare as wild flowers. They actually my favourite type of flowers. They just so pure, so bright it's like they don't have any secrets. They simbalize the most honest parts of our lifes" the lady says brushing her hand over them 

Her words made, me go back to parts of my life I would rather not remember. Reminding me of the biggest mistake I've made. 

And that was actually believing in forever.

A YEAR AGO....

"Adrain I'm not sure this is  good idea" I remember panicking while standing in front of a tattoo shop.

"Come on its okay, besides it's just a symbol of our relationship" Adrian said begging 

And as the idiot I am. I gave in.

"Fine"

He was so happy, we walked inside the shop and waited for the guy.

When the guy got his tattoo done it was my turn. I was so scared but Adrian just being there by my side I was ready.

I walked over to the chair and sat down. After that the guy who was making the tattoos turned to me "What are you getting my dear?" he asked me 

I looked over at Adrian because I myself didn't know what I was getting. 

"She's getting a blue blossom tattoo on her lower back" he said a smile on his face "And I am too"

PRESENT DAY......

 So I stood there my back against the wall. I hated these flowers because they remind me how much I loved Adrian. 

"Are you okay" Kelly asks 

I nod .

"so are you guys taking these flowers?" The old women asks 

Kelly looks over to me obviously signalling that it was my call to make. I sighed even though I know Adrian is going to kill me i have to do my job and that's to make his wedding successful. 

"Yeah we'll take the blossoms"