• Chapter Eleven •

Y/N'S POV ::

My heart. It will burst. Jungkook and I were sitting together. He was busy working in his laptop while I kept silent. I have so many questions to ask him but I stayed silent considering that we were not alone yet. We were inside Jungkook's personal Jet. On our way to Korea and its another 11hrs flight. I sighed mentally while looking outside. The world looks miraculously beautiful from up here. My eyes sparkled at that thought but saddned at the same time. I should not get used to these things. Turning my eyes towards the man sitting in front of me,I took in his appearance.

The small piercing on his lips was shining, his eyes were so focused on the laptop screen. His hairs were long, long enough to run your fingers through them and I suddenly get the thought of how it might feel to run my fingers through his hairs. Will it be soft? My eyes moved towards his lips as I gulped and looked elsewhere.

Stop it. Stop playing games with yourself. Stop thinking about the things that you can't have. You aren't meant for them.

"Done staring?" Jungkook's deep voice took me out from my trance as I blinked at him. He was not looking at me but his laptop. "Sorry, what?" I said as he lowly chuckled and continued typing. I looked here and there and after confirming that everyone else was busy in their own world I decided to ask him. "What was that?" I said as he finally locked his eyes at me. He raised his one brow and holy hell, that looked freaking hot. "What?" I sighed at his senseless response. "Don't play dumb big guy! I'm asking about the stunt you put back there in front of Jen. You said some things to her, then dragged me with yourself and I ended up sitting with you instead of Saehyun!" I whined as he finally closed his laptop and clasp his hands together.

"I did what was necessary. Jen is right about her father. You need to be careful." He said as I scoffed. "Well I get that part but I don't get why are YOU willing to help me?" I questioned as he let out a sigh. "I'm really tired for this conversation. How about we save it for later?" Jungkook said as he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. I breathed out a heavy breath. I can't let him get involved in my life. I found myself staring at him again. Jungkook is strange, he don't laugh, don't smile, he speaks less or harsh words, he is cold and I know that. His eyes always looks disturbed and empty. I wonder what's the things that made him like this. I get curious to know how would he look if he laughed wholeheartedly. I wonder the sounds he will let out while laughing hard. I wonder how will he look if he kept smiling more, if he talked more. I don't know why I think of those things when he is sleeping and I'm awake.

What made you like this?

Who made you like this?

What was the reason?

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

I did not sleep. At all. I knew she was doing a staring competition with my sleeping figure. Few hours later when I opened my eyes, I saw her sleeping. Even I don't know why I feel the need to prorect her. I should not even care about it but somethings are just out of control and this one is one of those too. A sigh escaped my lips as my body unconsciously made a move towards her and I placed a blanket over her.

"Jungkook.." I turned around to see Irene noona who passed me a smile. "It's..it's cold here.." I mumbled as she nodded and left. Y/n stirred in her sleep while I went back to my seat.

Finally after the heavy eleven hours of flight we landed in Korea. Jin hyung went back to his house with his wife and kid. Taehyung had some work and Jimin left for his house. I was left with y/n again. This was probably third or fourth time I'm stuck with her in a same car. The ride to her apartment was silent and this was so unlike of her. When we reached her apartment she dragged herself out of my car and pulled out her luggage. When I saw her struggling with one bag, I helped her pulling it out. She passed me a look but I refused to look back at her.