• Chapter Fourty •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

"Stop torturing yourself then.." I stared at y/n who looked at me with those hooded eyes. The moonlight falling over her figure making her glow in the dark like a bright star in the night sky. It took me a while to register her words before she tugged on my wrist. Sitting up straight on the bed with my hand still grasp in hers I watched her actions as she made me sit on the bed beside her. She slowly guided my hand towards her face as I caressed her right cheek. Her eyes were fixed on me as she slowly leaned in my touch while shutting her eyes close.

"I don't.... want you to torture yourself.. from tonight.." She smiled at me before I attached my lips onto her again. Kissing her as soft as possible yet the strongest. My arm held her waist as I pulled her closer to myself before laying her back on the bed. Our lips collided in such a way as if we have been craving for so long. My lips traveled from her lips to her jaw as I left all the open-mouth kisses till her neck. I sucked her soft skin with my lips as she whimpered under me while holding onto my shoulders.

As I left the trail of kisses on her neck she let out a breathy moan when I sucked on a certain spot. I realize it was her soft spot as I nibbled on her skin and then licked to soothe the pain. Y/n's eyes were shut when I moved away and took a moment to stare at her. She slowly opened her eyes to stare at me with a gaze that I couldn't name. Our hearts beat together in sync. Louder than anything else. My fingers moved to stroke her hairs. "You sure you want this?" I whispered as she nodded at me.

Planting a soft kiss on her forhead i worked on it again. I played with the sleeve of her dress as I kissed her further. Sinking deeper into her skin as I left the traces of my arrival on her soft flesh. She moaned out and I smiled at the way she sounded. So alluring and so addictive. The night was lurking us in as we were getting away by our desires towards each other. I had her sleeve halfway down as I exposed her shoulder and cleavage. I left the kisses all over her but then, a part of her neck glinted under the moonlight. I frowned at the black mark above her skin,near her clavicle bone.

My thumb involuntarily moved across the mark above her skin as she opened her eyes and stared at me. I tilted my head to get a clear view and once I recognize what it was, my eyes widened as my heart skipped the beat or maybe it stopped beating altogether for a second. "Y/n-ah.." I whispered as she blinked while my eyes were still wide as I stared at her. "You.." I constantly rubbed my finger on that exact spot as she let out a sigh. "A tattoo." She muttered as I shook my head. Y/n cupped my face in her hands as she sighed. "I wanted it.." she whispered while I blinked.

It's no ordinary tattoo on her skin. It's a infinity sign with a heart and our names on each corner of the infinity sign.

(Something like this! Imagine the names tho and also the design credit goes to its respective owner

(Something like this! Imagine the names tho and also the design credit goes to its respective owner. Its really beautiful 😭🤌🏻)

I blink constantly to get rid off the tears thats threatening to fall. "It's.. its permanent." She nods at me with a hum leaving her gape. "I wanted it.." she mumbled as the tip of my fingers traced the outlines of her tattoo. "That's.. my name.." she nods again. "Now I for real got you printed on my skin. Beneath me. You're forever within my soul, biggie.." she mumbled while joining our foreheads. "...no one can separate you from me now.. nothing and no one.." I feel my heart throb against my chest at her words. They sits somewhere deep in me and I let them sink in further as I shut my eyes.