PART 15

EPISODE 10-OUT OF CONTROL

Liam, Frank and I are out in town, having just done the famous burger dive which they've finally shown me how to do

Liam, Frank and I are out in town, having just done the famous burger dive which they've finally shown me how to do. A pretty smart scam to be honest.

All of a sudden, Liam pauses outside a shop as something has clearly caught his eye.

"Hold this" He mumbles, shoving his burger into Frank's hands before walking towards a scooter. I glance down and notice that the keys are surprisingly still in the ignition.

"Maybe that's not such a good idea?" I suggest, though even I can admit that the thought of riding around on that seems pretty fun. This is clearly evident on my face judging by the smile on Liam's face.

"I wonder how fast this thing goes?" He says, taking a seat and turning the key. "Come on Kia"

"Don't have to tell me twice" I laugh, passing my burger to Frank aswell and sitting on Liam's lap after he taps his thigh, signalling me to do so.

Surprisingly, it actually goes pretty fast for an old people's scooter thingy. So much so it's begun to make me feel dizzy as we circle around Frank over and over again and I clutch onto Liam's arm, terrified I'll fall.

"Slow down!" I yell through my laughs, squinting to see through the tears that have formed in my eyes.

"I don't know how" He admits, causing me to widen my eyes in shock and slight fear, yet Liam still seems completely unaffected by this thought.

And there we are, yet another thing I love about him. He's always so carefree about everything, it balances us out perfectly, being that I always worry about everything.

"You guys are gonna get caught!" Frank yells over from where he's stood near the shop, though he's laughing aswell so it's hard to take him seriously.

I realise only a second later that we should have taken him seriously as I hear a loud, angry shout from the shop. "Oi, get off!" An old man shouts after coming out the shop.

This alone is enough to cause Liam to lose control of the scooter, and in a split second we find ourselves a tangled mess of limbs on the floor, the tipped over scooter beside us.

"Ouch" I groan, my eyes screwed shut in pain and my only comfort in the moment, the reassuring warmth of Liam's hand still tightly wrapped around my waist.

Finally, I open my eyes and am immediately shocked by the sight of a police officer staring down at Liam and I, accompanied by the angry face of the old man aswell as Frank's concerned expression.