PART 8

SEASON 2-
EPISODE 1-THE BURNYWOOD MENACE

We're all stood in the kitchen, piling baked beans on to a stack of toast

We're all stood in the kitchen, piling baked beans on to a stack of toast. I honestly have no idea who decided this was a good idea. But no one was eating the beans anyway.

"What are you doing?" Tracy suddenly asks with a tone of amusement in her voice.

"Making a tower, what does it look like" Liam smirks, speaking as if it were obvious what we were doing.

"Okay, why?" She questions.

"Well you don't expect us to eat this rubbish do you?" Sapphire says.

"You keep giving us these horrible cheap beans" Carmen winces.

"And I think you'll find they're past their sell by" Tee adds.

"Only by a few days" Tracy reasons. "Come on, they can't be that bad"

"Seriously Tracy, they're rank, you don't even understand" I frown in disgust.

"Look we've got to save money"

"We can't even go swimming " Toby shouts in outrage as a few other people protest aswell.

"Okay, okay, I know it's a little bit rubbish" Tracy admits just as Gus rushes into the room.

"Mike cancelled my piano lessons, I always have piano lessons on a Wednesday, if I don't have piano lessons on a Wednesday then Wednesday won't work!" He shouts in distress.

I immediately rush forward and wrap my arm around his shoulders, trying my best to calm him down. Although Gus can be a bit of a pain in the ass, he definitely doesn't deserve this.

I'm clearly not the only person who thinks this as Liam steps forward and walks towards Tracy.

"Look me in the eye Tracy Beaker and the me this is fair"

We all turn our attention towards her with knowing looks on our faces.

She nods and leaves the room to go talk to Mike and Gina.

Gus is still hitting his head with his notebook and he clearly can't stand still.

"Gus it's okay, Tracy will sort this out" I say reassuringly, though I'm not sure how good of a job I did because I don't seem to convince even myself.

-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~°~-~

"BURNYWOOD?" Me and Liam both shout at the same time before frowning at eachother.

"They can't do that" Carmen adds.

"But this is our home" Tee says.

"That's why we need to make these cuts work" Tracy reasons.