Chapter 24: received Guardians

"Let me go at ONCE!" King demanded struggeling to get loose from the Vines that captain cap provided.

"You all have done enough damage around here, it's time to go...but first" Glim said standing straight and holding her spear up making it glow around her.

Mune and Sohone went right beside her, sohone held up his harpoon and Mune just held up the sting of the melody making the object and themselves glow get stronger. Anniki knew what they were doing and started to break through the Vines once more, Furren saw what Anniki was doing and he knew what the guardians wre up to and started to burn the Vines notifying King on what they are about to do making King himself smirk as the three finally broke free from the vines about to attack the guardians who had stopped opening a portal to Peaceland to defend themselves when all of a sudden a golden chain came in wrapping the three of them and keeping their powers locked.

"Not so fast, Brother," a Snake said, coming out of the darkness with the golden chains in his hand.

The snake looked like King but was the exact opposite. He had light skin, yellow eyes, red, yellow and black stripes on his cheek, waist, and at the bottom of his eyes, a light yellow color on his tail and he had glasses on.

"Spear, my brother you have changed the last time I saw you, come back to me...brother" he whispered under his breath, coming close to him and the three.

"You! You were the reason I had done all of this" King hissed wanting to break out and atack his brother.

"I see you havent changed your hate for me..." he said, leaving King behind and walking towards the guardians with the golden chains in his hands. "Guadian of Moon, please to meet you I'm Sparrow, brother of Spear also known as King, I beg you to return my dear brother...the same goes with his fellow friends.." Sparrow bowed, looking at Mune who he could tell that he was in terrible pain, seeing his brother and friends were brutally corrupted.

"Will do" he replied, letting the string of melody go and walking toward the corrupted trio, letting out Dream dust to the three making them fall asleep.

"Wait!...I'll come with" sohone volunteered, coming towards him and finally letting the dream dust do its thing making them fall asleep and appear in the dream world without their new abilities.

"Here we are! Now get ready for the unexpected" Mune advises, dodging A fireball that was headed towards him. "What did I tell ya? Welp here we go again" he said, streaching himself and starting floating, dodging every move that Anniki or Furren did.

"Finally a Battle, ive been waiting for this!" Sohone confessed, taking his harpoon and starting to defend himself from King.

A/N: As said before in the previous chapters of this book, I.am.bad.at.writing.battles! and i will try my best to write so, So Enjoy my Crap of writing battles Ig:D

"You took everything from me! I was close to getting my victory!" King yelled trying to take away the Harpoon from Sohone, with the very strength he had.

"You know you were the only one! Necross tried as well and failed to do so and you! Will never get a victory" Sohone told, Pushing King away from him and dodging Furren, from trying to grab him.

Mune went left and right dodging Anniki's crystal balls and gas bombs of corruption and went through Anniki grabbing the two crystal balls with his friends in it and took the moon necklace as well and smashed it, letting the snakes get out, starting to attack him but was stopped by the dream dust he threw getting them smaller and smaller until they were small enough to blow away, Allowing Anniki to finally be free from the corruption he's been.

"Where- where am I? Who are you? Where's Furren? T- The Moon?" Anniki was confused about where he was and what he was doing.

"Dont worry, the moon's safe with me, I'm Mune, new guardian of the moon and right now your in dream world, Furren is corrupted right now along with King" Mune explained helping Anniki get up.