Chapter 9:Underground Adventure!

¨Sir? Are you alright? What happened here?¨Asked the creature, very confused that they found them laying on the ground with everything shattered and broken around. Sohone looked around to see his friends back to normal.
(he looked like this, yes am starting to use this character because he's cool •u•)

¨Ugh- What happened? H- how are you? Where's Mune?¨ Glim asked as she cannot remember what was happening to this point

¨My name is Surlock and I don't even know what happened here, I heard a complaint from others that there was a fight in here, when I came here I saw all of you on the ground and had to see if you were still alive, so, is everyone okay? Do any of you remember what happened¨ Surlock said, as he helped the other get up, carefully? The others tried to remember what was the last thing that happened until sohone had a flashback of mune, that made him realize something.

¨ MUNE! SH*T! THOSE BASTARDS GOT HIM! GUYS! WE NEED TO MOVE ON NOW, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!¨Sohone shouted, as he was racing to the door to go to the big waterfall.

¨Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, WOAH! Now hold on there buddy! First, you all have to explain what in the heck is going on around here? Why were you on the ground? Who's Mune? Where are you going and Are those two a couple?¨Surlock teased as he pointed at Spleen and glim, glim was carrying spleen on her back, while spleen was blushing a bit.

¨Look pal was kinda in a hurry here, our friend was taken but some corrupted guardians that just broke free from a curse and put us to sleep with dark magic and were going to the big waterfall to get some answers from them and we still don't know if they are or not¨ Hugo answered, explaining everything to him.

¨We just need to go to the big waterfall-¨ Hugo said as he got interrupted ¨waterfall? Why are we going over there? We have to go after Mune first!¨Glim interrupted, worried sick that her friend might be hurt.

¨oh yeah that's right! You two were babies so you don't remember a thing that happened or what those twins and phospho and Necross said, So we'll explain that when we're on our way, Now come on!¨Sohone claimed as he tried passing by.

¨If you're going and you're going to explain what happened, then am coming along, Since I have to investigate and know what the H*ll is going on around here¨Surlock explained, of course, sohone didn't have time for this little game and decided to bring him along since he had no choice, after a whiled of walking Hugo was explaining to the crew about the issue and what happened while they were in Peaceland, glim was shocked to hear about this and started to write down all of this information for her book, spleen was a bit embarrassed since he heard that him and glim were babies and how much they loved each other to the point where they wouldn't let each other go for a few minutes, but surlock had a few minutes to process the Issue in the world of dreams since he doesn't see much in there but his only dream and he could understand a bit in the battle between them and some corruptive guardians.
After some time of getting to know each other more, they finally got to the big waterfall.