Chapter 26

Pain..

Undescribable pain..

It has been months since you felt a pain like this in your body.

What a nostalgic feeling...

You slowly open your eyes and spot a familiar scratches and wounds across your body.

Except...you're in a human body.

You take a look at the mirror across the room, staring at yourself in shock.

The amount of shock you feel right now makes you forget about the aching pain that your fresh wounds send across your body.

You touch your hair, your eyelids, your nose, your mouth..

Before you realized, tears are running down your eyes, you touch your arms... besically hugging yourself, feeling your own skin with a single touch.

You try to stand up from the bed, but your legs are covered in countless of wounds.

Wounds...that Doflamingo left right before you became a puppet.

You gasp out of agony, feeling another strike of pain across your skin, your body is trembling as well.

Suddenly, Sanji barges into the door looking livid.
You stares at your bloody hands, then your face, then your wounded body.

"You...you're...."

He stutters upon seeing you.

"Finally..."

You lean onto the wall and slowly stand up, your legs are far too shaky for you to walk.

"Don't move! You're heavily injured!"

He was about to grab you when you pull away and lean onto the corner of the wall.

"I'd rather not be touched."

"But-"

You breathe out heavily and take a look at your bloody hand, then the seastone cuffs on your wrists. You give him a slight glare.

"I need to go...there.."

He runs out of the room and yells out someone's name.
Your mind was already far too foggy to focus, you felt your knees give up on you as you crouch down in a corner.

"I need..to go..to dressrosa.."

Someone carefully walks up to you.

"Y/n? Is that-t you?"

that person turns out to be Chopper, he looks horrified by the sight of you.
You nod and slightly smile.

"I was the puppet all along."

Your breath got heavier, it feels like your lungs are collapsing. Nami suddenly walks in, the color washes off her face upon seeing your state.

"Sanji! Please get them on bed! I need to treat them immediately."

Says Chopper.

"Don't.."

Your breath got shaky and your hands are trembling.

"Y/n, we need to treat your wounds or you'll.."

Nami tries to convince you but you cut her off.

"I need to..go to them"

You stand up and carefully walk up to the door but Sanji blocks you.

"Please..."

You grip on your hands tightly, they start bleeding even more.

"Let us treat your wounds first."