Chapter 25

your relaxation was short lived when suddenly a certain someone appears Infront of you.

"What do you want?"

You look at up him, only to be met with cold golden eyes.

Eyes, that you can no longer recognize.

"Follow me."

Law says and enters a random room. You slowly but carefully follow him into the room.

"What is it that you wish to know, Trafalgar Law?"

He slams a poster on the table, you immediately recognize it.

"You said you're this person, didn't you?"

"Correct."

"How is this possible?"

You stay quiet, observing his face.

"Who is this person that you claim to be?"

"This person that I claim to be, is a hopeless human who has been trapped into Doflamingo's claws for more than a decade."

He goes silent, his face doesn't even budge.

"And there is one and only one thing that keeps me going in this pathetic life, wanna know what it is?"

He stares at you in silence, waiting for your answer.

"Pure need of Revenge."

"Nonsense..you aren't a human.."

"Whether you believe me or not, is up to you.
I answered your question, didn't I?"

He sighs and turns his back on you while grabbing the poster.

"What do you know about Doflamingo's plans? "

"Even though you destroyed the whole lab in Punk Hazard, you haven't destroyed Doflamingo's reputation yet."

He listens to you carefully.

"There's a Factory in Dressrosa that continues to produce SMILEs till this day. If you really wish to overthrow Doflamingo's plans, you should target that Facility first."

He stares at you with an unreadable expression on his face.
Suddenly, you hear Den Den Mushi calling from the outside. Law immediately rushed through the door.
That's when you hear Doflamingo's voice coming from the Den Den Mushi.

To cut it short, Law told Doflamingo that without Caesar and his SMILE trade, Emperor Kaidou would execute him. In order to get Caesar back, Law told Doflamingo that he would have to resign from his position as a Warlord of the Sea by the time the next newspaper came out and hung up.

You tried to warn Law that it wouldn't go well but he quickly dismissed your warning.
Therefore you stayed quiet for a while,
resigning from a Warlord position wouldn't do much loss to Doflamingo.

Firstly because he's a former Celestial Dragon, who has knowledge of some sort of secret Treasure. That's the only reason why Doflamingo is under World Government's protection.

If Law foolishly hadn't dismissed your warning, you would've told him about Doflamingo's real identity, looks like he has to learn it in a hard way..
But that could potentially get him and the crew in a serious trouble and even live threatening danger.
Therefore...you changed your mind.

"Doflamingo is a former Celestial Dragon."

You said it loud enough for the whole crew to hear, including Law. They look shocked by your statement.

"What?!"

Law turns to you, looking furious.

"Warlord or not, Doflamingo will still be under World Government's protection."