Chapter 23

You don't know how long has it been since you've been in this cell. Vergo would come in time by time and beat the living soul out of you.

Although you didn't feel pain, you felt humiliation.You are constantly angry at yourself for being weak in these situations.

Not to mention, you have to make sure he completely doesn't destroy your puppet body or you'd be done for.
Reattaching and fixing your limbs is the least you could do, but the cracks on your wooden body has started to appear, which means it's only a matter of time till you'll be destroyed completely.

You don't want to die like this.
You have to think of something.. something that can potentially get you out of the cell.
But it isn't guaranteed that you'll get out, the least you can do it try.
You pick a pen and start writing.

Loud noise..something is happening outside, but you couldn't care less.
you wrote about the incident with Law and how he stole the keys from the guard.
He has outed your secret, therefore you'll do the same.
You stop writing once you heard someone's footsteps coming towards the cell.

You hope it was Vergo or some other guard so you could give them the paper.

To your horror, Law appears in front of you..holding a KNIFE?!

You cling onto the wall behind you as he barges inside the cell. His attention was caught by your paper.

He walks up to you, snatches it away and reads it, you could see his eyes darken.

That's it..you're done for.

After he finishes reading it, he glares at you and rips it up in pieces.
He fixes his posture while sending a death glare at you.
You felt your wooden body trembling, were you scared?

You're scared of him.

With every strength you have, you pick yourself up and try to run out of the cell.
He saw what you were trying to do, you were about to run out of the cell when he harshly caught your arm.

It suddenly pops out of your shoulder, but you didn't even care anymore! You started running without your arm!

You had to stay alive even If it meant losing your wooden arm.

You could barely run with your cracked up legs, he easily caught up with you.

To be more exact, he appeared Infront of you while holding your wooden arm in his hand.
With every strength you got, you release your conqueror's Haki, making him paralyzed on the spot.
That's when you started running again, you ran further and further away from him.

"HERE!!!"

you hear a familiar voice behind the wall, it suddenly crumbles apart within a single punch.

"MUGIWARA-YA!"

Law yells out his name.
Luffy steps inside the same hall as you after destroying the main wall.

"what is this..toy?"

Luffy looks at you, dazed.

"STOP THAT PUPPET!"

You start running again. If Luffy is with Law, he can easily harm you too.
Luffy stretches out his hand to grab you but you dodged it, thanks to your observation Haki.

"DAMN IT!"

Luffy runs after you, along with Law.
Suddenly the crack on your wooden leg gets bigger, making you stumble on your wooden feet.
If you continue running, it will crumble apart. Leaving you with no leg at all.

You turn your back, only to see Law and Luffy observing you from the distance.
You have no choice..you need to run again.

Your equipment room is right in this hall, you remember you had a glue there.