Chapter Five - The Mysterious Sexy New Boy.

The day went by quickly and now it was lunchtime already. I made my way to the dinner que and grabbed a tray, cutlery and cup. I huffed and began to scan the crowd of tables. I noticed the guys sat on a table and smiled to myself. When it was my turn, I grabbed some pizza and a buscuit then wizzed off to their table. There was only one seat left and I took it, sitting down letting out a long sigh.

'Hey chump,' George said, ruffing up my messy bun. I smiled at him, before lightly punching him in the arm.

'Hey guys,' I said, smiling to them all, I then noticed that Zack wasn't here.

'Where's Zack?' I asked in curiosity, raising my eyebrows.

'He's gone with his girlfriend,' Josh said, not taking his eyes from his half-full plate, scoffing it down like there was no tomorrow.

My bad mood became more sad and now I felt glum and miserable.

Great, he has a girlfriend. The one guy I liked, well I thought I liked, not so much anymore. I felt angry but sad at the same time, something that is very rare for me to feel like.

I think George noticed my sadness and hit Josh on the arm, making him yell in surprise. 

'Sorry chump,' George said, giving me a small smile and a pat on the back.

'It's okay, don't sweat,' I said, looking down at my food. I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore.

I started playing with my food, poking the pizza and ripping the cheese off of it, leaving it bare to expose the tomato base. 

'You not gonna eat that weirdo?' Josh said, pulling me out of my trance.

I shook my head and passed him the plate, not lifting my gaze from the tray. 

'Hey, whats wrong? You usually hit me if I call you that,' He said, nudging me. I lifted my gaze and shrugged.

'I get use to it,' I said simply, dragging the buscuit I got forward and passing it to Josh aswell,' You can have it aswell, I'm not hungry,'

I saw Josh and George exchange glances before they both side hugged me. I froze before looking up at them both confused and slowly side hugged them too. I saw Josh roll his eyes, before digging in to my pizza, unwrapping his arm from around my waist.

'We don't bite you know...well, only a little bit,' Josh said, smirking at me. I giggled a little but shut my mouth closed.

Did I seriously just 'giggle'? Okay, that was weird. Well, what do you except from a 'weirdo'.

'You done little chump?' George asked, rising up from his chair and stacking it on a pile next to him.

'Yeah,' I said standing up and copying his actions. I called goodbye to the guys and left behind George. Someone slapped my bum and I immediatly knew it was Josh. I stepped towards him and slapped him hard on the head, laughing whilst I ran away from him. 

Me and George ended up spending the rest of the day walking around the school or sitting in the common room, as we both had the afternoon free. We talked about school and stuff, nothing interesting, he did most of the talking. He kept wanting to know more about me, of course I have to trust him first. A lot. And right now, he is heading on the right track. But I did tell him what stuff I love and what stuff I hate, the basic things.

We were in the common room, eating skittles, my favourite sweets. I was watching the TV, fresh prince of bell air was on. I love that show. George was reading a book. Haha, he is such a little nerd.

I messaged Steve and Stace asking them were they were because I knew they both had a spare lesson now. But I scrolled to the mystery boy again. My heart stopped. He has replyed.

I opened the message slowly, dreading the answer.

'Yes.'

I took in a sharp breath and gulped hard. Why was this even getting to me? What if it was that guy? It wasn't a big deal. But my mind kept saying that it was a bad idea talking to this boy. I ignored it and  replyed to him.

'Who are you.'

I didn't put a question mark to make it more demanding, I was beggining to become scared.

'Guess.'

I scowled at the screen, thinking.

'Your the new boy.'

The boy who I bumped into was new, I could tell. He wasn't in my class last year and I have never seen him around school either. 

'I liked to be called The Mystery Boy.'

At this I chuckled. The Mystery Boy? Seriously? That was super gay.

'Taking it to another level are we?'

'Yes, and don't even comment saying that its gay or weird. I like it, it's sexy.'

I stared at the screen. Okay so for the first bit, how the fuck can he read my mind like that? Thats strange. But the last bit made me roar with laughter.

'As if you just called yourself sexy, now that is gay.'

I heard a snicker from infront of me. I snapped my head up to see George looking at me with a grin set on his face. I looked at him confused.

'What?' I said, turning my confusment face into a scowl.

'Your cute when you laugh like that,' He said, turning his smirk into a genuine smile. I blushed at the thought of him calling me cute. I smiled back at him before returning back to my phone.

I hate it when I blush. Eugh, its horrible. I look like a friggin plum.

'I'm not gay, I'm far from it ;-)'

I rolled my eyes at the message and plopped down to sit back down on the coach. I ended up sitting on the arm rest of it. Yeah, I fidget alot...

The bell rang minutes later and I scurred back to my baby and headed home.

It has been a long day indeed. 

But a good and interesting one at that.