Chapter Eleven - The Rant Has Begun...

Heeeyyy guys!!! I know it's not long, which is a downer :-( IM SOWWY!

And you guys deserve more but my brain doesn't know what to write for this book, I will sort it out though, though guys!

Okay, gonna go brainstorm some ideas!!! BBYYYYEEEE!!!!! :D 

This story is dedicated to my COSMO TENNIS-RACKET SLOTH ~ @DiscoveringRoses SHE IS AMAZING GO FOLLOW HER SEXY ASS RIGHT NOW! XD 

Anways hope you enjoy -----<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I snatched my hand away quickly and put both of my hands underneath my armpits. Weird, but its what I do when Im nervous and I cant help it. He frowned a little but covered it up. Im glad he did, I hate it when I make people upset, well if they dont deserve it. 

'I'm Karl, by the way,' He said, trying to make conversation. Which didn't work really. I would of replied but I was to startled to even speak back...

'I guess your not the talking person then?' He asked me, breaking the silence. I smiled slightly at him but didnt make eye contact. Why in gods name am I not talking and acting shy? Whats wrong with me? Why am I suddenly building that wall to close everybody off again? I tried my hardest last year to break it down, but all of a sudden it is rebuilding itself slowly.

'Sorry,' I mumbled, looking down at the ground. God, why cant this be over? And why is this so embarassing for me? I dont even know I am even acting this way.

'Why are you apologizing?' He said, and then I felt his hand tilt my chin upwards, forcing me to look at him. Tears where at the brim of my eyes, but I blinked them back forcefully, not letting them escape. He screwed his eyes together and removed his hand from my chin.

'I'm sorry, I didnt know you were upset,' He said soothingly, which just made me more upset. I hate peoples sympathy! And escpecailly didnt need it from him, someone I dont even know. I furrowed my eyebrows down and frowned. I looked up to him and sighed.

'I'm not, I'm fine,' I said, abit more harshly than I intended. I squinted my eyes closed from being so mean to him, it's not his fault for trying to help me out, it isn't anybody's fault but mine. 

'Listen I need to go...I don't know where I really am...,' I said, as I was now fully awake and the panging in my head was starting to ease away, I could tell I had know clue where I was. 

'Your at my house,' He said shyly, looking down at his feet. I furrowed my eyes and raised my eyebrow at him.

'This is your house? I thought this was...,' I said, drifting off. I thought that this was Stevie's boyfriend, Matt or whatever his name is, house? I looked around the hallway again... I sure do remember this place alot. Actually I do remember this place, when Stevie was pissed-faced and wanted to tell me something in private, she literally dragged me down this corridor, knocking a vase over in the process.

'Stevie's boyfriend, Matt? Yeah, I'm kind of his twin,' He said, still looking down at his feet. What?! Matthew has a twin?! How could I not know this?

'I just moved here from my mum and step-fathers house in Canada,' He said, like he was reading my mind. I mouthed an 'O' expression and folded my lips into my mouth. 

'We aren't really close becau-' He stopped, and gulped hard, closing his eyes. I screwed my eyebrows together at him. 

'Um, yeah, were not really that close, so I decided to come and visit for a while last summer, and then choose to move here permanantly,' He said swiftly, trying to get off the topic. I could tell by the way he was rubbing his kneck awkwardly and the way his voice shaked whilst he talked. I nodded then dropped the subject completely.

'Oh, well, have you...got a phone I can burrow?' I said nervously, trying to get the hell out of here. I need to get home quick, I knew that Vic would be worrying like hell and when I finally find my phone, I would have recieved 20 messages from him and about 10 missed calls. Yeah, I have learned from past experience.

He seemed to have snapped out of his daze as he was now wide-eyed and looking around the hall cluelessly. I smirked at the sight of him being so vunerable, bless him. He then led me to the kitchen down stairs, which I remember distinctly from last night and he handed me a mobile phone. 

'Call whoever you like, sorry you had to stay here, but my brother told Stevie to stay so I thought it would be better for you to stay aswell,' He said, smiling at me quickly, before leaving the room completely.

I huffed before slowly dialing the number of my house and pressing the phone to my ear. I squeeed my eyes and scrunched up my nose in guilt and what I am about to hear at the end of the phone. Vic going absolutley bonkers at me. 

A voice moaned into the phone after a few things before replying with words.

'...He-hello?' The unknown person spoke, but straight away I could tell it was Vic. He always stutters when he is tired. Probably from worrying about me. I sighed before running a hand down my face.

'Hey Vic, it's -' I began, but was cut off by the other-line.

'Where the fuck have you been?! I am VERY angry at you right now young lady!' He began to rant on and on, but I just rolled my eyes and put him on speaker phone whilst I just did the occasional 'uh-huh' or 'yep, I know'. This is what Sam told me to do when Vic begins to rant on and on, which actually has become a handy tip. I began to get bored, but thankfully Karl came in, a confused look on his face whilst his eyes pointed directly at the phone I was holding. I just shrugged before put the phone back to my ear.

'Vic, I know I'm sorry, but I'm fine. I'm just at...Stevie's house,' I lied, cutting him off from his on-going rant. I just recieved I scoff back and I knew straight away that my lying didn't work. Of course it didn't.

'Don't lie to me, I know you weren't at Stevie's house, Stevie isn't even there! I know your at Matthew's house, I dont know why you are but I'm guessing it's because Stevie stayed there aswell, but I'm coming to pick you up now. I will be five minutes tops,' And with that he hung up, leaving me still listening to the phone, mouth open. Well that was easy, I thought. I looked up to see Karl handing me a cup of tea which looked dilicouse. I smiled at him before having a good sip. 

Wow.

This is even better than Vic's! Which is terrificly hard to beat!

I drank the whole cup quickly, not just because Vic will be here any moment, but because it was the best tea I have ever had. After I gave Karl a warm smile, the door-bell rang, making both mine and Karl's head turn towards the door.