Chapter Two - Now You Feel Sad For Me...

I ignored the odd glares or stares which headed my way, leaving me embarassed and rushing off to get into the old building as quick as I can. I managed to get to the libary to neat up my assessment for first period. I would of gone to meet Stacey and Stevie but I really need to do this. I felt someone's presence infront of me and sit down in the opposite seat towards me. I didn't glance up or see who it what, I couldn' t really care less. I really needed to get this assessment to perfection otherwise Ms.Jone is going to go balistic on me. That is the reason why I was in such a bad mood this morning.

The person cleared their throat, trying to draw attention to themselves but I just carryed on consentrating. They huffed and rudely flicked my nose that sent me flinching back quickly.

I scowled up at them to see Stewart, a guy in my year who I didn't really know or didn't talk to...what does he want? I took this moment to see who I was dealing with. He was tall, I could tell be the way his back was bent as he was sat, he had short black hair which looked soft and rough at the same time, slim and a nose piercing. And the one thing I fall for in a guy is  piercings. Eurgh, and he had to be super cute as well didn't he?

But even though he had all the things I would usually be attracted to, I didn't feel any physical attraction what-so-ever. 

And also just because of his cuteness, that didn't change the fact that he just disrupted me, causing me to loose precious study time. He was still smiling at me, well smirking and looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I bet he doesn't even know he's doing it. But he was kind of ticking me off now.

I scowled at him more and slammed my book closed. His eyes widened and he cocked an eyebrow at me. I kept my same expression.

'I guess I'm not wanted then?' He said, making me feel guilty. I sighed and shook my head.

'I'm sorry, I'm just abit tired and stressed out. I'm not the one to lash out, I'm sorry,' I apologized, giving him a reassured smile.

But then a thought occured to me. Why is he even talking to me? Nobody talks to me...

'It's okay, don't sweat. I just saw you here, on your own...felt kind of sad for you,' He explained.

And that spoiled his chance for good. 

Sad? Seriously?!

He felt 'sad' for me? Eurgh, what a dick. - excuse my french...

With that I stood up and left him there by himself. Stupid little idiot. As if he said that. Even if he didn't mean it like that, I would so not forgive him now.

I walked down the corridors to reach my 'friend group' but that was a big mistake. The stares became more intense and the conversations became more quiet when I pasted. 

Seriously? Can they make it even more obvious that they are talking about me?

I rolled my eyes at them all and walked faster down the hallways and stairs. I heard some rude comments when I pasted some people.... you would of thought they would of dropped it by now, but no. 

What seemed like forever I finally reached my friends at the end of the school field to find them not alone. 

There boyfriends were there. With there friends.

Eugh. Great. Now, I have to socailize...

Stevie saw me first and ran over to me to give me one of her massive bear hugs I have missed over the summer. Oh, how much I missed her and her cuddliness! I hugged her back just as tight and ended up quickly engrossed in another bear hug but this one was more gentle and comforting, it was the one and only Stacey. When she finally let go of me I saw her famous smile plastered on her face. I smiled sympathatically back at her but tryed to hide my sadness. 

She saw right threw me and hugged me back tightly before letting go and dragging me back to pack. There was 10 of us all together. I already knew Stevie and Stacey's boyfriends so they were not a surprise, it was just the rest. They were ALL guys, and were definatly there boyfriends friends. I felt left out as my friends went with there boyfriends so I had to socailize with a bunch of boys after a while. But of course they introduced to them all first.

There was Josh. The football captin, the 'bad boy' of the school, well...the dick really. But he kind of was nice and good at cheering me up which is good.

Henry, the cute one who was really sweet but I kept thinking he was pulling a trick like Stewart and only felt sympathy towards me.

Luis, the 'unsoical' one who was on his phone 24/7. If only I could do that. Talk all that time, ignoring everybody, but I just have to be socail and again, its my niceness thats getting in the way.

George, the out-going funny one who I actually got along with quiet alot, except he took the mess out of me at first, but he gradually got the gist that I was going to kick his ass to japan if he carried on. He have alot of things incommen, hating Stewart would be the first one.

And then there is Zack, the good-looking, just all around perfect one. Who yes, has a piercing in his lip. And is cute, smart and takes school serious. He is in most of my lessons, and I also found out that he plays lots of sports and I could ALSO tell he has been working out...(abs showing...just wow).

Yeah...I might be crushing on him a little bit. I should be put to shame...stupid hormones.

But anyway they all seem pretty decent comparing them to the other idiots in the school, and they are all nice to me, which is also a good start.

We talked all morning, I got to know them, they got to know me, it was nice to finally have some people to talk to for once. I get along with boys more than I do with girls, they are so less...bitchy. I can communicate with guys so much better, except with Steve and Stace who I can communicate with undoubtably well with. 

I headed off to lesson, which I will end up getting a detention from because of that stupid Stewart. I shouldn't of let him get in my way, I should of stood my ground and told him to pee off. But I couldn't of. I'm just too nice to be mean to people on purpose...damn you niceness at unesscary times. 

The bell rang furiously, leaving me with a headache and my ears ringing from the painful noise inside my head. I rubbed my temples to ease the pain but it did no help. I forgot about it on the way and survived to make it to first period. 

Yeah me.

-----------------------

Hey, guys. Aaaah, im so bored. I think I'm going to be able to do about 5 chapters tonight....i know, i have know life. Hope you liked this chapter, you got to know 'her' more and what she is like. Why do you think she keeps getting them stares?....leave in the comments what you think :-)

Okay, gonna go write...again! Hahaha see you in the next chapteerr :-) x