Chapter Three - I'm Your One And Only Little Buddy, huh?

'Ello der! I hope you like this chapter, I tried to make it as good as I could haha :'3! 

Also I will like to just say I have just done a little story which is called 'My Time With Cruelty' that I just decided to do as I was bored. It's just a little story and its not that long but please check it out soon. I will be uploading as soon as my friend is done with the cover for me :D 

This chapter is dedicated to @starnight because she is really nice and supportive of my writing, also she was wanting me to upload another chapter so here it is hahaha :P

I also have edited this one abit, changing a little bit in the middle so yeah. Not all of it though, I will be doing that later on, maybe after I have finished the book :-)

Okay, gonna go now! Thank you :D Hope you enjoy this chapter :'-)

Georgie x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat down at the back of the class, away from all the stares and gossip that was held at the front of the class. At the back is peaceful and quiet, nobody can talk to you or communicate to you in anyway possible without getting caught by the teacher, well except the people who sit next to you. Which is crap. 

I sat at the right side corner at the back so that I only have to deal with one person talking to me. And of course as our class is full to the top, somone will have to have the misery to sit next to me. 

People began to flood through the door quickly, but none of them bothered to communicate or talk to me in anyway possible which pleased me alot. The whole class was full now, except the seat next to me, which will be held for the unfortunate human being who decided to be late for class. The room filled with chatter whilst I decided to block it all out and contunie clearing my assignment up.

Eugh, who am I kidding, its hopeless.

I stuffed it to the side and took out my phone and found I had 5 new messages. Jesus, why am are people wanting to talk to me today?

I scrolled through the all.

The first one was from Vic, he wanted to take me to school today. Damn it, that would of been good, my baby was running low on fuel.

The next one was from Stace, apologizing for ditching me with the guys. God, she needs to grow some balls and not apologize every 5 minutes.

I had one from a new number but straight away I new it was George. I gave him my number, not in the flirty way, just the friendly way... and also he put 'chump' which he kept calling me this morning. Weirdo. But I'm not the one to talk...

The next was from Stevie saying that there is a party tonight and I am coming. Eugh, like I seriously need to have more shit to deal with on top of everything else. But I can't argue with her, I will end up oweing her for something and getting myself into doing something else she wants me to do with her.

The last one was from a new number again, but I couldn't tell who it was. I opened it upa dn read the message:

'Hey.'

I narrowed my eyes at the words on the small screen. Who could this be?

I texted 'Hey' back to the annoymous person, wondering if I will recieve a message back.

I tryed to figure who it was but was interupted by someone nudging me hard in the side.

I looked up to find Zack sitting next to me, a smirk set on his face. I melted there and then on the spot. How can he be so gorgoues?