Chapter 19 :The Detective Class

"Brother, it's here!"

Ji Cheng lay in the back seat, his elbow blocking his eyes, "Hmm. 

After wearing a mask and getting out of the car, Bi Xiaoaya next to him looked at him more haggard than he had just gotten into the car.

"Xing Dao." Ji Cheng went directly to the crew and entrusted his luggage to Bi Xiaoya to take back to the hotel.

"Well, so early." Xin Cangrui was watching the small TV, frowning as if he was thinking about something, "Oh, Ji Cheng, you come here."

Ji Cheng dragged a stool and sat down next to Cang Rui.

"Here, did you feel something was wrong?" Cang Rui asked.

Ji Cheng looked at the actors on the small TV, one played the male second Zhu Xiancai, and the other was Zhu Xiancai's wife.

Looking at their outfits and the set of the scene, it should be a clip of the two discussing how to push their son to the throne and become the next treasurer heir.

"I think the play here should be dominated by the woman, and the man agrees with the woman's idea, but because it is difficult to talk about this idea because of his brother, at this time, he and the woman will have a certain degree of conflict." Ji Cheng analyzed the character of the scene, and Jian Cangrui stood aside and nodded with satisfaction.

"Go and call the two of them over." The torturer said to the assistant.

Ji Cheng heard The words of The Punishment Cangrui, but only picked his eyebrows, and after the two actors came over, he repeated the words he had just said.

"You guys will find the feeling later, but I can turn on the machine on my side." After explaining things, He turned his head and looked at Ji Cheng next to him, "How have you been resting these two days?" 

"It's not bad, but I'm suddenly idle or not used to it." Ji Cheng said as he took off his sunglasses.

It was okay not to take off, as soon as he took off his sunglasses, Cang Rui immediately sat up straight.

"Lu Jingze that bastard bullied you?" Cang Rui exclaimed.

At this time, Ji Cheng's eyes were red, and there was obvious blood in his eyeballs, and he didn't rest enough at first glance.

"No, I haven't slept well in the past two days, I just squinted in the car and had a nightmare." Ji Cheng smiled, "But don't worry, I'll adjust it in the afternoon." The torturer Cang Rui still couldn't rest assured, anyway, there was no Ji Cheng's role in the morning, and he simply let people go back to the hotel to rest.

"You can take care of it, most of their drama will not end until the afternoon, and you will come back after eating in the afternoon." Cang Rui instructed.

"Well, if there's an emergency, just call me." Ji Cheng also knew that his current state was not good, which might affect the shooting at night, and did not resign, saying goodbye to the staff and going back to the hotel.

Looking at Ji Cheng's distant back, The Torturer sent a message to Lu Jingze.

Lu Jingze was sitting at his desk processing documents, when suddenly the mobile phone message reminded him, which made him distracted.

"Your family's Ji Cheng is not in the right state, do you want to come and see it?"

Lu Jingze frowned, glanced at the time, and replied, "What happened?" Is it serious? "It's not a big deal, it's just that the mood is a little depressed, and when I first saw it, I thought you dumped people!" The torturer quickly replied.