Chapter 9 :Agent's Invitation

Upon hearing the voice on the phone, Ji Cheng's attention was finally drawn back. Looking at the caller's name, his voice immediately cooled down, "What's the matter?"

Wang Ye didn't seem to care about Ji Cheng's tone, and he still said with a smile, "I heard that you moved to Lu Jingze's house recently? Not bad, that's it. In a few days, the relationship between the two of you is so good."

Ji Cheng frowned. He knew that Wang Ye would know about him borrowing  Lu Jingze's house, but he didn't figure out why Wang Ye would call him at this time. "So What do you want to say?" Ji Cheng didn't want to entangle with him so much. Ji Cheng had already seen Wang Ye's nature before, and the other party's trouble that day made Ji Cheng not want to see him again.

"Heh, now you don't even have the patience to listen to me!" Wang Ye smiled in a low voice, "Lu Jingze is the young master of the Lu Group. His father has deep expectations of him. He has just returned to China. He just got together with a certain domestic star, and the whole world knows about it. Guess what will happen next?"

Ji Cheng frowned.

Wang Ye didn't give Ji Cheng a chance to reply. He continued, "I think Lu Junfeng has already started looking for someone to check your details. I don't know how they would think of you and your stepfather. I'm really curious. !"

Ji Cheng's face turned white. That incident did not have a large-scale impact in City A, but at that time, Ji Min was also in the business circle. Ordinary people didn't know about it, but more or less people in the circle had heard of it. What's more, it is the business giant Lu's family.

Wang Ye naturally knows how severe this incident will be for Ji Cheng. He can even imagine what Ji Cheng looks like at this time. "By the way, there is one more thing that needs you to come to the company. Tomorrow Media has just sent it. Someone will come over and talk about cooperation with you. It seems that Lu Jingze has some eagerness to dig you over. The company needs you to come over and listen to your thoughts." He didn't wait for Ji Cheng's response, so he  directly hung up.

Ji Cheng sat in a chair decadently, and his cell phone was thrown on the table at random. He thought that this matter could be turned over with the passage of time, but God did not give him this opportunity. Whenever he was thinking about preparing for a new life, that matter would always come back to give him a blow and wake him up from his dream.

It is bound to be impossible for him to live like a normal person.

And what Wang Ye said just now clearly told him that he and Lu Jingze could not have any further relationship. Although the two didn't say anything, but Ji Cheng could feel the difference in how Lu Jingze treated him, and at the same time, he knew that he was not completely without feelings for Lu Jingze either..

Without the thought of reading the script at all, Ji Cheng even felt that the whole room was repelling him, and there was no room in this large house for him. After tidying the dining table, Ji Cheng returned to the room with his mobile phone . He planned to find another place for himself.

*

Lu Jingze is not having a good day today.

When he came to the company early in the morning, he asked people from the contract department to come over, told them that he wanted to dig Ji Cheng into his company, and arranged for the company's gold agent to communicate with Ji Cheng.

After the arrangements were made, Lu Jingze suddenly received a call from his father.

"I heard that you were very close to the guy from the Ji family?" Lu Junfeng didn't have any emotions in his voice. Lu Jingze had never been close to him as a child, and they hadn't really spent much time together.