Chapter 8 :It's Dinner

When Lu Jingze returned home, Ji Cheng was reading the script in the room. As soon as he walked in, he could hear him talking alone in the room.

"Back?" Hearing the sound of the door closing, Ji Cheng poked his head out of the room and looked at Lu Jingze who had just returned.

"Well, get ready to go out!" Lu Jingze put the briefcase on the coffee table in the living room, a trace of excitement flashed in his eyes.

Ji Cheng nodded, put on the coat he had prepared in the room, and walked to the living room with the equipment in his hand.

Lu Jingze was about to go back to his room when he saw the hat and gloves in Ji Cheng's hands and the large cotton coat wrapped around his body and couldn't help but laugh., "ah, this dress, this time certainly no one can recognize you."

Now It has entered November, and the temperature has gradually approached single digits. For the action of the two of them this afternoon, Ji Cheng deliberately pulled out a long coat that hadn't been worn at all. Before, he only felt that it would look a little bloated, but today it was just right.

Lu Jingze walked into his room to change clothes. Compared with Ji Cheng, not many people knew him. After hesitating, Lu Jingze chose a long casual windbreaker, and after thinking about it, he took out the sunglasses from the cabinet. Standing in front of the mirror and observing himself , it seemed to match Ji Cheng's one.

"You are afraid that others will not notice you!" Ji Cheng was very dissatisfied with Lu Jingze's outfit. He said it was to conceal others' eyes and ears, but he seemed to be afraid of not being seen by others, stupefied whether he was pretending to be the big brother next door, or he knew that he was the kind who was particularly handsome and golden at first glance.

"It's one thing to pay attention to it, but it's another thing if you recognize it or not. Don't worry, I am dressed up and others will not recognize it!" Lu Jingze hooked the corner of his mouth confidently and pushed Ji Cheng out.

Ji Cheng couldn't help him, so he put on a mask and sunglasses and followed him downstairs.

*

As soon as he walked into the supermarket, as expected, he felt that people within a few hundred meters were looking in their direction.

"Look, I said it would be more attractive!" Ji Cheng gritted his teeth and said fiercely.

"What are you afraid of? Let them look forward to it! You cover it so well, they can't recognize you." Lu Jingze reached out and hooked Ji Cheng's shoulder, and the two wandered in the supermarket pushing the cart.

When he went to work today, Lu Jingze had already made a list in his mind. He had been thinking about Chinese dishes such as sweet and sour pork ribs, sweet and sour pork loin, Mapo tofu 1 , etc. for a long time. It's just that since returning to China, every day is basically all kinds of entertainment. You either go to a high-end Chinese restaurant or go to a high-end western restaurant. This kind of home-cooked food has never been eaten once.

"Why do you like to eat sour?" Ji Cheng listened to the names of these dishes on Lu Jingze's list, only to feel that the roots of his teeth were also sour, and couldn't help squinting his eyes.

"It's delicious and appetizing! I believe your level, these are all home-cooked dishes." Lu Jingze smiled at Ji Cheng showing eight teeth, a silly expression on his face.

Ji Cheng shook his head, pushed the cart to the fresh food area, and picked a rib in front of him. After thinking about it, he picked a few chicken breasts. After weighing these things, Ji Cheng turned his head and realized that Lu Jingze, who was behind him, was missing.