Chapter 21 :Marriage Proposal

When Lu Jingze rushed to the hospital, Ji Cheng still did not come out of the operating room.

"What happened?" Lu Jingze grabbed Cang Rui's collar and roared.

Lu Jingze's eyes were red, and he stared at The Executioner As if he were going to devour him into his stomach and chew him up.

"The glass on the second floor of the set suddenly shattered, and at that time Ji Cheng was just lying directly below to prepare for the next shot, and it was too late to dodge, so..." The torturer Cang Rui was full of guilt, and he lowered his head and did not dare to look directly into Lu Jingze's eyes.

"Well, Jingze, just came out and said that there was no big problem, because he was lying on his stomach and consciously hid a little, so the glass did not directly hit his head, but some of the glass fragments were stuck in the skin and needed time to clean up." Wen Ruchun, who had heard the news earlier, patted Lu Jingze's shoulder, making him gradually calm down.

Lu Jingze took a deep breath and sat against the wall on the bench in front of the operating room.

His heart was full of self-blame. If it wasn't for the temporary departure, he would definitely be next to Ji Cheng. If Lu Jingze was at the scene, the piece of glass iron would not have touched Ji Cheng in the slightest.

At this time, Lu Jingze was in urgent need of a cathartic outlet, and he had received too much information in one day, and there was still that shocking news about Ji Cheng about the Lu family, which pressed him breathlessly.

His head seemed to have been stirred up with a stick, his thoughts were in a mess, and ji Cheng's figure appeared in his mind from time to time, lingering.

"Bang!" The door of the operating room was pushed open from the inside, and Lu Jingze, who was originally sitting on a bench in decadence, immediately stood up and rushed to the doctor.

"Doctor, how is Ji Cheng doing?" Lu Jingze looked at Ji Cheng, who was lying quietly on the hospital bed, and his heart hurt as if he had been tightened with a rope.

They all blamed him for not taking good care of Ji Cheng.

"The patient is not in serious trouble, the glass fragments on his body have been cleaned up, but these days we must let him sleep on his stomach and wait for the wound on his shoulder to heal before turning around." The doctor took off the mask and talked to Lu Jingze about the precautions of these days, "Some hair food has not been eaten recently, and soy sauce, which will leave scars, try not to touch, his life is big, if you raise your head slightly, it may not be so easy to deal with!" 

Hearing the doctor's words, Lu Jingze's original hanging heart finally fell back.

"When can I go in and stay with him?" Lu Jingze's voice was a little hoarse, and blood filled his eyes.

"I'll be observing tonight, and tomorrow I'll be transferred to the general ward." The doctor looked up and down at Lu Jingze and said kindly, "You are his Aphla, he should not want to see you when he wakes up, go home tonight and wash up well, tomorrow morning he will wake up."

"Thank you doctor." Lu Jingze nodded and followed the nurse to see Ji Cheng enter the ICU.

"I'll keep watch tonight, and you'll go back and rest." Wen Ruchun had never seen Lu Jingze look like this before, and he couldn't help but persuade him in his heart.

"No, I'll go to the bathroom and wash my face later." At this moment, Lu Jingze only wanted to stay by Ji Cheng's side, afraid that he would regenerate and change.

Wen Ruchun saw that he could not move, and shook his head helplessly, and could only leave first with The Punishment Cangrui.

Lu Jingze looked through the glass and watched the nurse settle Ji Cheng in, and then turned around and went into the bathroom.