Chapter 4:Sins

At this time, the distance between Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng is less than ten centimeters. Ji Cheng can clearly see Lu Jingze's exquisite face, and can even count the number of his eyelashes.

Ji Cheng also carried a temporary mark of Lu Jingze on his body. The close contact between the two awakened the memories in each other's bodies. The pheromone in Ji Cheng's body gushed out of his body uncontrollably for an instant.

Lu Jingze also looked surprised when he smelled the familiar scent of jasmine.

Everything came so suddenly that both of them were caught off guard.

"Dare to run around before the estrus period ended? Do you really think you are very good!" Lu Jingze, who was affected by the pheromone, gritted his teeth, his possessiveness made him extremely dissatisfied with this disobedient Omega. He couldn't help tightening the hand holding Ji Cheng, but he forgot that he was already prepared to deal with the upcoming estrus , but everything was completely disrupted because of Ji Cheng's sudden departure.

Ji Cheng was also a little confused. How could the inhibitor he had just injected when he came out in the morning failed so quickly. In addition, what made him feel awkward and somewhat relieved was that this time he met Lu Jingze again.

With the previous experience, Lu Jingze didn't intend to talk nonsense with Ji Cheng at this point. Regardless of the opponent's strong opposition, he directly picked him up in a princess hug, stepped into the special elevator in a few steps, and went directly down to the underground parking lot.

Compared to that night, Ji Cheng's consciousness was still clearer this time. There is still a temporary mark given to him by Lu Jingze in his body. Now, except that he is a little uncomfortable, everything else is normal.

"It's still half an hour from here to the Liyuan community. You can use half an hour to explain things clearly." Lu Jingze didn't plan to let Ji Cheng go. Alpha has a natural possessive desire for Omega, not to mention that this is the Omega he has chosen.

"Explanation? It's probably because the inhibitors you used in the morning can't suppress your powerful aura, Mr. Lu." Ji Cheng twitched the corner of his mouth. He didn't want Lu Jingze to know more about this matter.

Seeing Ji Cheng's appearance, Lu Jingze hesitated for a while, and finally sighed and said, "Forget it, there will be opportunities for you to tell me in the future."

It was just 10:30 when the two left the company. The sudden incident did not let them have too much energy to notice the paparazzi ambushing around the company, so when Lu Jingze sent Ji Cheng to the door of his house, a picture was sent to him  in his cell phone.

Lu Jingze didn't have time to pay attention to the extra pictures on the phone, but looked at Ji Cheng helplessly at the door.

"I've send you back, let me sit in anyway!" Looking at the iron chain between him and Ji Cheng, he was a little helpless, "You treat me as someone whom you need to be so defensive against! . "

" I don't dare, Mr Lu is naturally a virtuous and talented person, this is all thanks to Mr Lu that I can save the day! but we are still after all, we have  the identity of the single alpha and omega, the same room is always not very good. " Ji Cheng said this, but his body gradually moved away from the door. He did not know where he found a bottle of water and handed it to Lu Jingze, who was standing outside, along the crack of the door, "Then Mr. Lu, I won't leave you to eat. There is just a bottle of mineral water here for you to quench your thirst. Today it was  hard work for you !" Ji Cheng finished speaking in one breath. Before Lu Jingze had recovered, he went straight into the room and closed the door with a "crash".