Announcement

Hi, Author here.

Here I'm going to announce:

What to Expect:

1. There'll be some scenes that are drawn.

2. More new aliens will appear quickly and will appear on more than 20 chapters.

3. Aliens will have a redesign

4. I'll post a new book about bio for the Aliens.

5. OC aliens will appear

What the story was supposed to be:

1. The name of the book was originally going to be "Ren 10: The Extraterrestrial Huntsman"

2. In the supposed to be plot: Ren was an assistant to Azmuth and helped him created the Omnitrix, and he and the Omnitrix crash landed on earth to find Max and give it to him (the Omnitrix doesn't have the DNA lock thin yet) but crash landed in Beacon and was raised by Ozpin. There he used the Omnitrix to help people and suppose to have a timeskip 5 years later.

3. Ren and Devlin were supposed to be enemies but was changed because I can't a see a fic with Devlin Levin in it.

4. Hope wasn't going to join but was changed due to not having a magic wielder in the team.

5. The Narrator, Im-g, Wr1-t3r and @u+h0r was not supposed to exist but I decided to put it for 4th wall breaks.

6. SwampFire was supposed to be Ren's first transformation but was changed into HeatBlast due to plot changes.

7. There were supposed to have original names but decided that some og aliens will have name change

8. The Original 10 was supposed to be:
SwampFire
WildMutt
Bloxx
Goop
ShockSquatch
Ditto
JetRay
Stone Swine (OC)
FearHawks (OC)
Roll-a-bug (OC)
But was changed yet again, but the OC aliens are going to appear in future chapters.

If you have questions, feel free to ask them

There you have it and that's all for this chapter. Be safe!