And Then They Were 10 (Part 1)

Remnant:
Location - Vale, Bellwood Middle School

A boy is sitting in school, mischievously making a paper airplane and throwing it at his teacher.

We learn that he is waiting for the clock in the room to tick the last few seconds of his school year away. The bell rings and the boy excitedly hurries out.

???: MR

???: MR. LEVIN!

The boy now named Devlin Levin flinched, his teacher catches him and the boy looked at him with a fake smile.

Devlin: Yes Mr. Sikovich?

The teacher was holding the paper airplane and looked at Devlin directly at the eye.

Sikovich: DETENTION NOW!

Devlin: Nope!

Devlin grabbed his bag and runs away before the teacher had the chance to grabbed him.

Devlin: Summer Vacation, here I come!

He shouted, before finally reaching the exit. Just then an RV called the Rust Bucket then drove right as Devlin exits the school.

 Just then an RV called the Rust Bucket then drove right as Devlin exits the school

Devlin smiled and saw Ren opening the door for him.

Ren: Come on Dev, get in! I don't want to be late for this trip.

Devlin: Just give me a minute to get in Goku.

Devlin entered the Rust Bucket and closed the door. The interior looks comfy, unlike the exterior which has rust between the wheels. He then saw Grandpa Max and greeted him.

Devlin: Hi Mr. Tennyson.

Grandpa Max: Hey there champ, excited for this trip?