The Mutants Takeover (Part 2)

Location:
Vale - 9:15 p.m

The Rust Bucket parked in one of the biggest malls of Vale. Max was in the hardware store to buy some stuff to fix some damages from the Rust Bucket while Devlin and Ren was exploring the place.

Ren: Finally! Some place to rest.

Devlin: Grandpa has a nice choice for a place to rest. Hey Ren-

And that Ren fell asleep at one of the chairs at the mall. He couldn't blame him, dude can turn into aliens and do hero work everyday. So he went to the grocery to buy some cereal.

Devlin: Let's see: Captain Crunch Oops! All Berries? Nah, I hate those. Froot Loops? All of them have the same flavour. Chex Quest? So outdated. What in Oum is Pumpkin Pete's?

He said as he looked at the box, the front of which was a red-headed girl with a spartan attire. He instantly recognized her as Pyrrha Nikos, a 4-time champion in the tournament at Vale.

Devlin: Hmm, says here it's too much sugar......my treat!

He quickly ran to the counter to pay the cashier, not before he gets 2 packs of gummy bears.

Meanwhile Max still in the hardware store, was in the counter with a handful of tools.
Not before long Animo went behind him with also a handful of tools. They stared at each other, Max waving at him while Animo nodded.

Cashier: All right sir, that'll be 70 lien.

Max handed him the money and went outside, it was then Animo's turn to pay, the clerk said the same thing, but he only handed him 3 lien instead.

Cashier: Um, Sir.... This ain't enough.

Animo however just smirked as he whistled that last for 3 seconds. It was quiet at first, but then the ground soon rumbled and soon heated screams.

Out came a giant hamster with sharp claws, 8 eyes and sharp teeth at the bottom of its jaw.

Max sees this and ran up to Ren, who was still asleep

Grandpa Max: Wake up kiddo, time to go hero.

Ren slowly open his eyes and rubbed them.

Ren: Grandpa.....why did you....ruin my na- HOLY YOWZA, IT'S A GIANT HAMSTER!!!

He wasted no time transform. He didn't bother to choose the right alien for the job

Transformation Sequence: