The Attack of The Krakken (Part 1)

It was night and the trio were in a middle of a lake..swamp? (A/N: Was the episode 3 of the OG Ben 10 series takes place on a lake or on a really large swamp?) So they can fish tomorrow in the morning.

Ren was outside looking at his surroundings, his reaction was.....

Ren: I guess it looks....nice??

He was sitting near the port, Devlin and Max were sleeping in The Rust Bucket.
He has two reasons why he's outside:
1. So he can know where they'll fish.
2. He can't handle Max's loud snore.

The crickets were chirping, frogs croaking, the night's sky wa-

GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!

Alright, alright, no need to to shout.

All of a sudden, a tentacle rose up from the waters and grabs Ren who screamed by the leg. The boy was drag to the lake, but not before transforming into Eatle.

Eatle was now underwater, and was punching the tentacle repeatedly until it lets go of him. The tentacle's skin was turning red, but before he can take the finishing blow, another tentacle grabbed him by the arms.

Eatle: What do I do now?!?

???: Bite one of the tentacles!!!

The voice on his head said, Eatle followed the instructions and bite the one's on his arms, causing it to let go. He tried to swam up, but not before seeing two sets of blue eyes on the bottom.

Earlier:

Max heard Ren's screaming and was awake, Devlin heard it too and followed pursuit.

The two went outside, to see no one. They then went around to try to find Ren. The two were on the port, and all of a sudden something rose from the lake, it was big, made out of the things from the swamp, and with seven eyes staring at them.

The creature then roared, was struck by a blast from Devlin using Obelisks

???: OOW! Don't need to shoot.

The creature said, Max pointed the flashlight at it, to see Eatle covered in swamp, and he was out of breath.

Devlin: Dude! What the hell?!?

Grandpa Max: Kiddo, why are you in the swamp? Dear gods you almost gave me a heart attack.

Before Eatle could answer, the trio heard something from the lake. Eatle then raised a finger.

Eatle: One moment, please.

Eatle said, and the same tentacles rose up trying to grab him again, he then punched it and with the help of Devlin who uses the ice dust, freezing it solid and the things retreated back to the water .

Eatle: Do you believe me if I said, two tentacles tried to get rid of me.

Grandpa Max: Let's talk about this in the morning. But right now let's get some shut eye.