Zachary

My name is Zachary Taylor I am 16 years old let me tell you about my story see my life was not easy. My mother is a junky since I was little she use to always take money from me and steal my piggy bank. She use also beat my ass it was so bad once CPS took me away and I lived with foster parents for two years when she went away to rehab. They was the worst type of foster parents I remember for Christmas they bought me 1 pair of shirts and 1 pair of pants and 1 pair of socks. While they bought all there kids clothes and shoes and I was not allowed to play with there kids toys. I was not allowed to eat at the dinner table with them and there family. When relatives came over they would say what's up outsider or you don't belong to this family I was hurt my mother was somewhere in rehab when she got out I went back to to live with her boyfriend use to beat my ass I told my auntie about it she came and got me her and my grandfather. My grandfather taught me a lot my mother hated that I remember back when I was little my mother would beat my ass cause she could not get any drugs from her pusher. I use to go to the corner store with her and use to steal candy and she would steal stuff to I remember my mother toke me with her to buy drugs and her drug dealer said I need him to help me sale my product my mother said no she never took me again with her. The best boyfriend my mother had was Richard but he got killed my mother owed the drug dealer some money and he came in the house he was suppose to kill my moms but he shot Richard to death my mother told the police it was a robbery and she made me lie too.