Chapter Four- All Mated Up (Part II)

• Dedicated to Hakeem Moe

Hi hi!

hope you guys enjoy and if you LOVE this chapter as much as I do comment and vote 'kay? (i'd love to hear some suggestions and who is Team Gianna and Team Renata ) The next chapter will be up this friday and/or saturday coming :D

-SincerelyCiCi <3

========================================================================

I was speechless. Breathless. He was amazing. I hungrily took in every detail of his face as I thanked the Moon Goddess for sending Justice to me. Whatever did I do to deserve him? He cocked his head to a side, looking at me with a curious expression on his face. “I’m sorry…w-what did you just say?” I asked shyly. ‘Great… now he’s going to think I’m stupid or something…’

 “What is your name?”

“Gianna…Gianna Thunder.” His eyes widened as he nervously looked from everyone else in the room to back at me, probably wondering why I was the only one with blonde hair. “I dyed it a couple days ago…” ‘Oh no! look what you’ve done, now he thinks you’re wild!’ my wolf said in horror. ‘I kinda took care of that last night…’ I thought back. I felt my cheeks go red in embarrassment…’ did he remember?’ I read his face and he curiously didn’t give off any inclination of remembering the past night’s behaviour.

“Oh…”he said smiling, but his voice sounded uneasy, “You’re Creed’s little sister…”

“I am not little anymore!” I snapped back.

“Whoa…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you…Gianna,” he said earnestly, a wrinkle of worry forming between his eyebrows.

“No…I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have snapped at you…” I blushed even deeper in embarrassment.

“You’re cute when you blush,” he blurted and then took on an air of frustration with himself as his eyes switched from hazel to dark brown repetitively. ‘Awwww…he’s struggling with his wolf,’ I gushed as my wolf purred in satisfaction. I had just began to lose myself in his eyes again when a hand closed around the wrist that Justice was holding and firmly yanked it away. I turned in annoyance to meet two large dark brown eyes staring down at me.

Renata

You would never guess what happened. After tons of birthday mishaps, sneaking out past curfew, wilding out and then finding out guests are coming an hour before they arrived, you would think I would be granted a couple days of peaceful normalcy- but no. Creed’s…friend, strutted into the room like he owned the place, ignored my mother and then proceeded to run across the room like a mad man at me and Gia!

I was contemplating whether or not to use the defence technique Creed taught me before he left and go all ‘Rocky’ on the dude but when Gianna started getting all goo-goo eyed right along with this fool, I was thrown for a loop! I mean we’ve all seen these cheesy movies where the older brother’s friend falls in love with the younger sister or two complete strangers meet and all of a sudden they fall head over heels in love…but everyone KNOWS that doesn’t happen!

I remembered the ‘Criminal Minds’ episode I watched with Aunt Heather a couple weeks ago about a psychopath that preyed on young females and pretended to be interested in them while later chopping them into tiny pieces to feed his dog and I decided to take things into my own hands. I was about to pull Gianna away from this creep when I noticed his eyes and froze. They were switching in between a light hazel colour and deep brown.

No one’s eyes do that except for mine!’ I thought in shock. ‘that proves it, I’m getting her away from him!’  I clasped my fingers around Gia’s tiny wrist and pulled firmly. Her blonde head whipped around as she looked back at me in annoyance and tugged back. ‘Are you kidding me?! I’m trying to save you, idiot!’ the tug of war continued until I heard a low growl coming from the dude’s mouth. His eyes had become completely hazel now and his face was twisted in a menacing sneer.