Dear Reader,

It seems that you have decided to give this story a chance. Thank you for that. It means the world to me that you have decided to give it a chance.

I have written on Wattpad over the years and lost inspiration for many years. The last time I wrote a story was in 2015, and although it went well, I lost all will to keep writing and took it down. 

Recently, I read a story that blew me away and sparked an interest to write again, so here I am.

To the readers, who read my book before, I am deeply sorry. However, I ask that you give this story a chance. 

To new readers, Thank You. If you end up liking the story and keep reading, I am so happy. To those that decide that this is not the writing for you, I am sorry I couldn't bring a story or writing that was interesting for you. Yet, thank you for stopping by.  

I would also want to let you know, that if you are a fan of poetry, I have a book filled with poetry written by me. This book contains poems that were written so long ago however it is being updated with recent poems as well. Click on my profile and you will find it. 

Again, Thank You. 

With care,

Midnight_Ruby12

p.s. Don't forget to vote and comment on the chapters! It helps the book gain new readers and a higher ranking. <3