Episode 39: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 1)

A/N: y'all wanna hear something funny, I've seen this episode before. I just didn't know it was the finale. That and I completely wiped it from my memory. I like watched this once 5 year ago, but I never watched the end of part 2...I don't remember anything that happens in this-

~|💚|~

I hold my hand up as it glows F/C, the robbers' voices play out my hand like a speaker, "The perfect crime-we for the loot and made a clean getaway." One of the robbers say proudly. Ben and I grin at each other.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that." I laugh, earning their attention. "The names are Stinkfly and Infinity and this joyride's over. Land this thing now." Ben says seriously. One of the robbers start to shoot at us, I put up a F/C force field around us. Ben flies ahead of the helicopter and through the city. The helicopter continues to follow, "Wanna play rough, huh?" Ben asks.

We come to a stop and I lower the force field, "Now you see us, now you don't!" Ben laughs, shooting goo on the helicopter. The goo covers the windshield, causing the helicopter to start falling. Ben shoots the propeller with goo and the helicopter crashes into the ocean. The robbers ride down on parachutes, Ben and I separate-Ben takes one robber and I get the other. We drop the robbers in front of the police and land on the roof of a nearby building.

The Omnitrix beeps and flashes red-Ben turns back into himself, Ben and I smile at each other proudly as we watch the police collect the robbers. Ben leans on me, "This is almost getting too easy." He states with a grin "Stop it before you jinx us." I laugh, nudging him gently. Ben laughs, "I'm serious thought, isn't there a villain left out there who can give us a challenge?" Ben asks, nudging me back. We laugh and look up at the sky.

"Hi, guys. This is Cooper, the grandson of an old Plumber buddy of mine. And, uh-"

"Doofus! Give me it! You're wasting time!"

I chill at the table, doodling in my sketchbook as the Tennyson cousins fight behind me, "I heard it first! I get to call!" Ben shouts, they pull the phone back and forth. I make a Capri-Sun appear in my hand, I glance at Cooper as he and Max stand there awkwardly "Hey, Coops. I'm Y/N." I greet, sipping my Capri-Sun "Hi." Cooper says with wave, he looks at Ben and Gwen "Are they always like this?" He asks "A good chunk of the time, yeah. Don't worry, you'll get used to it." I say, gently patting his shoulder. Cooper looks down at my sketch of Heatblast, "Wow, that's really good..." He says in awe "Thanks." I say with a proud grin.

"-Ok, it's time to pick the winning caller to the premiere of Space Pirates 4: The Revenge of Blorg and meet the cast at a special V.I.P party after the movie." A voice on the the radio says, Gwen kicks Ben away and sits across from me quickly. Gwen dials the number, Ben sits next to her, holding the phone just as much as she was. The phone rings, "Hello, you're lucky caller number 10!" The host says. Ben tries to snatch the phone, but Gwen holds on to it firmly "I won! Give me the phone!" Ben shouts.

"You won?! I won! Let me talk to him!" Gwen shouts, the two of them pull the phone back and forth "Hello? Is anybody-" The phone hangs up. Gwen and Ben's eyes widen, "...well, I guess we'll see if the NEXT caller wants those tickets." The host laughs nervously. Ben and Gwen glare at each other, "You owe me one ticket to the premiere of Space Pirates 4!" Ben shouts, aiming at finger at Gwen angrily. Gwen slaps his hand away "Yeah, right! If I had a ticket, I certainly wouldn't give it to a mega loser like you!" She shouts.