Episode 21: Back with a Vengeance

A/N: I didn't like writing Animo and the Mutant Ray...so we skipping to this.

Also, I'm putting Kuro's video cuz these are my motivation to write all of the Ben 10 cannon (accept for the life action and reboot)

WOOO KEVIN LEVIN! IF BEN DIDN'T EXIST-

~💚~

Ben is kinda at a weird space. Ben's not as sad and pouty, that's been replaced with sudden protectiveness. It's not that I don't like the fact he's always by me now, it's more that it makes fighting bad guys a little harder. Since he's always keeping an eye on me...he's paying less attention during fights. It's sweet, and yet annoying.

But that describes Ben as a whole.

At least the clinginess part works out for me-especially right now. The boat horn honks loudly as we approach Niagara Falls...

"How can you not admire the beauty and raw power of nature?"
"I dunno, ask Ben or Y/N."

Gwen looks back at us, I wave nervously while Ben fiddles with the Omnitrix. Max looks back "Ben, would you please pay attention to something other than that watch?" Max sighs, Ben pauses before he turns to me with a dopey grin "Find something else..." I snort, blushing a little. Ben looks down at the watch "I'm just trying to figure out how to control it better. That's all, Grandpa." He states

"Get real. There must be, like, a billion command combinations on that thing." Gwen scoffs, turning away from us "Yeah, so? Me and N/N got it." Ben hums. He nuzzles into my side, my blushes worsens and I glow a faint F/C...

A glow that latches onto the Omnitrix-causing it to glow brightly. We both look down at the Omnitrix as it glows and dials through all of Ben's aliens "Oh no, I broke it..." I mumble nervously "Don't think like that, maybe it's just some kind of an upgrade." Ben tells me-a bright glow engulfs Ben. I quickly teleport a few feet away before looking up to see Upgrade.

"Whoa!" I gasp "What happened? I never even touched it!" Ben gasps, he pauses. He'd probably be smirking if he had lips, Ben turns to me "Unless...maybe now I don't have to-Greymatter!" Another green flash engulf Ben. My eyes widen, I look around nervously. Greymatter pops out of Ben's raincoat

"Diamondhead!"
Another flash

Ben looks at his hands and grins excitedly "Cool! This rocks!" He says before turning into XLR8 "Your powers must've finally unlocked some kind of master control or something." Ben tells me. He turns into Heatblast "Now I can go alien just by thinking it." He says happily as he switches to Wildvine and then Wildmutt. "Is no one noticing this?" I ask with a tired laugh.

I glance at everyone else, they were too focused on the waterfalls. I yelp when Ben nudges me towards the side of the boat, Gwen shoots me a confused look before we hear a scream. The guy screaming falls out the boat and into the water "He can't swim!" His wife  gasps, Ben transforms into Ripjaws "No problem. Ripjaws in the house." Ben jumps down into the water.

"Y/N...you wanna explain what that was?" Gwen asks as we watch Ben save the guy. "Um, so basically my power mixed with the Omnitrix and now Ben can turn into whoever he wants, whenever he wants." I tell her. Max stares at me with wide eyes "But that's...impossible..." Gwen says "Nothing's impossible with Y/N's powers." Max sighs.

Ben flies above us with the guy in his arms, the guy looks down nervously "I-I don't mean to be ungrateful, but...I think I'm gonna be sick." He says. "Oh, right. Sorry." Ben hums before gently placing the guy down, his wife clings onto him. Ben grabs me and flies up "This is so cool!" Ben laughs, chucking me on his back. I hold onto him tightly, "I just hope this isn't gonna be awful later..." I sigh quietly "Awful? Relax, N/N. It's YOUR power-no one else's. I'm just borrowing it a little. What's the worst that could happen?" Ben asks playfully, flying through the clouds