Episode 13: Big Tick

A/N: Sorry it's been a while...I've been testing and it's finally over 🥲

~Enjoy~
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

I take in a deep breath as I walk beside Ben "Man, I'm hungry." Ben grumbles "You just ate, Benji." I snort "Like a whole hour ago! Maybe I could go XLR8 and stop by that burger joint. Want anything?" Ben asks, messing with the watch "Mm, yeah! Fav/Burger." I tell him. Ben nods before frowning at this watch "What?" I ask "It's not working..." Ben grumbles, pressing down on the buttons.

"Darn it! Darn it! I hate this stupid thing!" Ben huffs, handing me his music player while we walk up to Gwen and Max "Or not." Gwen sighs, crossing her arms. "Astronomers at Mount Hamilton have caught a glimpse of a small meteor, and it appears to be headed toward the Northwest part of the state." A voice says through the headphones. "Um...Gwenie, what part of the state is this?" I ask "Northwest, why?" She answers.

I sigh tiredly, "No reason..." "What's the matter Ben?" Max asks "I figured I'd go XLR8 and hit that burger place in Casper to pick up a double cheese burger with pickles and a Fav/Burger, but it looks like I'm stuck here..." Ben grumbles "Again, I just gave you THREE of my pop tarts." I giggle "Ben, Yellowstone happens to be one of the coolest places around. Just hang out and appreciate it." Gwen sighs, crossing her arms.

Ben rolls his eyes "Gwen's right," Max says, walking up to a tree stump "And we can live right off the land. Mm~, grub-worms!" I gag as Max picks up a worm "Full of protein." He says before slurping it down. "EW!" Ben, Gwen, and I gag "You grill them up with a sun-dried tomato paste, they are-" Gwen didn't let Max finish before she turns to help us.

"Maybe I can help. I'll take my burger with chili." She says "I can appreciate that." Ben says as I press down on a button, Gwen and I back away when the Omnitrix glows bright. I put a force field around me, Max and Gwen. We gasp as the green light fades and Ben was....an alien I've never seen before...

I lower the force field and walk up to Ben "Why are you-whoa...whooooooa-" I cringe as Ben falls to the ground "You ok?" I ask, getting a little closers. Ben looks at his hands "Uh, guys...what am I?" He asks, the three of us share a look before looking back at Ben. He squirms on the ground, struggling to stand "Now that's a heroic pose." Gwen snorts "Real funny." Ben huffs. I raise my hand into the air, causing a F/C hue to surround Ben. I place him onto his feet "I can't believe I'm a new hero!" Ben says "And where there's one more...who knows, there could be a hundred more." Max states.

I grin excitedly "Yes! Another alien to name, wait-what does thing one do?" I ask, studying the alien. "Sorry, N/N, but this one looks pretty worthless." Ben states "Come on, Benji, every alien does something. Just try to see what is does." I tell him. "Alright." Ben sighs before taking a deep breath and exhaling it all out "What is he-" "Trust the process, Gwenie." I state, cutting her off.

"So much for breathing fire..." Ben pouts "You already have a fire alien." I say "Yeah...OH, maybe I can fire freeze rays from my eyes." He says, glaring at a tree intensely. Gwen and Max share a look, "Magnetic blasts?" Ben mumbles, raising his hand into the air. I snicker quietly as he does Spiderman's hand poses.

"DUCK!"

"Huh?" Ben and I both gasp as Gwen and Max run off. My eyes widen at the sight of an asteroid flying at us

The asteroid flies over us, but still crashes not to far away. The crash caused Ben to fall over again...

"How much you wanna bet that this is another Omnitrix?" I whisper to Gwen "No way that's another watch." She states "You have no imagination." I pout, placing a hand on Ben "You good?" I ask. He huffs "This alien's got to go." Ben sighs, I squeak when he start to roll in a ball....And I get rolled in with him. "Whoa..." I mumble, looking around the darkness "Don't you mean got to roll?" I hear Gwen asks "Look on the bright side. You two are headed in the direction of the meteor." Max says.