43| A Time To Be Alive

"You're fucking kidding me!" I shout across the cafe, earning smug looks from other customers

"You're fucking kidding me!" I shout across the cafe, earning smug looks from other customers. Violet nods as she smiles.

"3 and a half months," she tells us. "The baby is healthy and growing."

Tears began to blind my sight, I couldn't believe it! I understand why she kept it a secret as she hasn't had the best luck in these recent months but this is the furthest she's ever got to.

"Oh my goodness! I'm going to be a grandmother again!" My mom hugs her softly, I'm absolutely delighted with the news, I just couldn't believe it!  This is a new start for her, she's becoming more happy as the days go by, especially with the boys now in her care.

~Last Night~

~Last Night~

"I have to tell you something" Violet tells me with a serious tone. I gaze at her eyes, trying to pick out the pieces of her words.

"Marco," she happily smiles. "I'm pregnant. 3 and a half months."

Stop it.

She's lying.

"You're not....are you?" I reply, unable to gather my emotions.

"Very much so, here look," she grabs her bag and shows me about 10 pregnancy tests. "I had to make sure."

I pull her into my embrace and squeeze the living hell out of her, the boys are going to have a sibling! They're going to be big brothers!

"Oh my god Vio, this is amazing!" I shout, forgetting the boys are up the stairs but honestly, I couldn't hold my excitement. We're going to have another baby!

"Do you want to find out the gender?" She asks me, I had a feeling she wanted to keep it a surprise until the baby is born. "Only if you do." I respond truthfully.

"I think we should keep it a surprise, I feel like it'll make it more exciting!" She explains, which I agree with. It would be more exciting to guess what the gender is, after all, gender means nothing to us. We'll still love the baby unconditionally.

"I'm excited" she smiles at me, the dimples on her cheek appear out of nowhere.

"Baby De Luca."

After five hours of speaking to my mom and sister, we finally arrived home

After five hours of speaking to my mom and sister, we finally arrived home. We got some takeout and silently ate it as we watched TV.

Marco won't be home until late tonight, he's going on another mission.

The boys got a bit messy as they ate their food but I was planning on bathing them anyway. I'm excited for this new chapter in our life. It's something that we'll all learn from.

I don't really know how to take care of a newborn but I've got an amazing family and friends, I'll have to tell them I'm pregnant! That'll be a bit nerve wrecking.

"Right boys," I speak up. "Let's get you into the bath!"

♡︎𝑉 𝐼 𝑂 𝐿 𝐸 𝑇 '𝑆 𝑉 𝐸 𝑁 𝐺 𝐸 𝐴 𝑁 𝐶 𝐸 ♡

It's 2 AM and I'm still awake. Marco's on his way home - I think- which is exciting. I haven't been able to sleep without him with me, it's a horrible habit of mine.

Even if I try to sleep, it feels almost impossible! I toss and turn in my bed but still can't sleep. I think it could be the pregnancy though. This time, I haven't had morning sickness, all I've had is headaches and a bit of cravings.

I heard the door open and from the sound of the footsteps, I knew it was Marco. He immediately walked up the stair and into our room. I lay on the bed watching him as he drag himself into the bathroom. After 4 minutes, he came out and got into bed.

"Are you alright?" He nearly jumped out of his skin once I spoke.

"My god, Violet! Don't scare me like that!"

"Hehehehehe, sorrrryyyy" I giggled, still waiting for his response.

"I just can't wait to sleep, come give me a hug" he says as he opened his arm for me. I rolled over to him and cuddled into his figure, he placed soft kisses on my head as he fell into a deeper sense of relaxation.

"I love you Vio, god you just don't know the amount of love I hold" he tells me in his sleepy voice.

"I love you too grumpy Marco."

"What was that now?" He opened one of his eyes.

"Noooothing!!!"

One more chapter then Violet's Vengeance is over! I'm lowkey high key sad I loved their story so so so much and I hope I showed it in my writing

Remember to take care of yourselves, i love you all and remember to vote <3