20| Back In Memories

I got a hold of Violet's family, her mother and sister came as fast as they could

I got a hold of Violet's family, her mother and sister came as fast as they could. I called Briella too, she also arrived in seconds. Now, we're all sitting in the waiting room.

"Sorry..." Violet's mother spoke up, "what happened again?"

I began to tremble, not knowing what to say. What do they know? Do they know her job?

"Was it him?" Her sister, Freya, asks. "Was it Diablo?"

I was taken aback from her question, they must know her business, but do they know who Diablo is?

"Yes, he found out where her apartment is, and tackled her to the floor. I'm pretty sure she mentioned that she locked him in the apartment" I tell her family. Her mother face turned a shade of grey, unable to grasp what she was told.

"Not again... how could he do this again!" Her mother shouts in frustration, leaving both Briella and I confused.

"He's done it before?" Briella asks Freya.

"Yes, he's our brother."

"Okay, yeah that's a good idea, we'll tell her when she wakes up

"Okay, yeah that's a good idea, we'll tell her when she wakes up."

"She's awake" I screech, my throat feels dry as if I haven't drank water in my lifetime.

"Good morning Miss Rowan, you're recovering rightly, we're going to get your family" some random tells me. I open my eyes and point to my throat, hoping the nurse in the corner understands my sign language.

"Your throat hurts?" He asks. I shake my finger at him, I then motion myself drinking water. "WATER! YES LET ME GET YOU SOM- I don't know why I'm shouting- yes, I'll get you some water."

I give him a thumbs up and wait for him to come back. I then hear a bunch of footsteps and look up to see my mother, sister, Briella and Marco.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" My mom says, furrowing her eyebrows. "Diablo? Again? This has to stop Violeta."

I motion to them that I need a drink, they all immediately understand what I'm trying to say.

"Here's your water-oh sorry." The nurse comes back with a jug of water and a plastic cup.