7| Nothing More, Nothing Less

POSSIBLE TW: LIFE NOT WORTH LIVING

"No, I told you, I do not work with drug dealers" I told the man in front of me

He let out a sigh of fiery frustration, "you're a Don and you don't sell drugs?"

"You're not as dumb as you look," I shot back, this man thinks he can disrespect me and get away with it? Fuck that. "Now, fucking leave!"

He quickly stood up, snatched his coat off the chair and rushed to the door. Before he left, he spat out his final words, "nobody fucks with Diablo."

Well, I just did.

I need to go home. I never do business at home with new business partners, I can't put my family in more danger. My priorities are my family, nothing more, nothing less.

 My priorities are my family, nothing more, nothing less

Nothing more, nothing less. That's all he said. All he wants is his head but he also wants the credit? No no no no no no no no no thanks.

Jimmy Santiago, 45 year old man, lying dead in his own piss and blood, on his own marble floor. Never had kids...that he spoke of, never been married or even a family that he could call his own. When he turned 16, he was kicked out of the foster care system due to his threatening behavior, ended up homeless for a while until he was took in by a rich loving family.

Well, that didn't last long either. He stole from them and sold the objects. In return, he was handed a fuck ton of money. He put it into college and became a lawyer.

He became a very wealthy man, not by succeeding in his life, he stole all of the money from his clients. Which is why I'm here today.

He took a huge settlement from a heartbroken widower...he wasn't too pleased.

I placed Jimmy's head in a gym bag and carved "KARMA" onto his pale frail arm and took a few of his possessions. Which included a vintage clock, rich porcelain china and sparkly jewelry.

Before leaving the mansion, I placed my black balaclava on, pulled up my hood and existed from the back doors.

Jimmy barely had security staff around, only two old men, almost the same height. They were probably in their late 50s, early 60s which made it even easier to get in and out.