21| Dinner Party

(TW: mention of suicide)

It's been two weeks since I went back to my apartment

It's been two weeks since I went back to my apartment. Diablo was arrested, I haven't heard much but they want me to see him in court. The police took pictures of my wound and the brushing on my body from his body weight. I didn't realize how much he actually hurt me until afterwards.

I will never understand him. As much as I've tried to, he ruined our family. His manipulative ways are mentally exhausting, I could barely stay in a room with him for a second.

But anyways, I've been healing well. I wasn't allowed to work, let alone move for the first week. But now I'm more active as I should be, the doctors told me to rest for about a month but that's a no from me.

Simon Cowell in this house.

Marco let me rent another place from him, it's a bungalow with beautiful big windows. My mother and sister have been moving my things to the bungalow and I couldn't thank them enough, they've been lifesavers.

Briella has been visiting everyday with Rafael, her boyfriend. They've been bringing me food and crystals, knowing I'm absolutely obsessed with them. I really like Raf, he's funny and calming, unlike her ex, Scar.

Even her brothers have visited, Beckham and Damon has been checking up on me, asking if I need anything like groceries. I've got a bond with Damon, he's got a very cold exterior but he's such a funny person on the inside. Beckham is funny inside and out, he's been asking me to watch Shrek with him but I've declined his offers.

My mom done a reading for me. If you don't know what readings are, they're spirit readings. So you get them with psychics/mediums. My spirit view has been foggy ever since the accident, so I asked her to help me out.

My brother came through, telling me that I will get justice for the both of us. My grandma, Iris who I'm named after, came through with a bouquet of Violets, the flowers. They were her favorite.

Someone else came through but it effected my mother. She was shocked to see them, a slow tear rolled down her face. I wonder what or who she seen, she told me she's going to do some research on them.

Right now I'm watching court trials, trying to get the gist of what they do. Lawyers can be assholes! I know they have to defend their client but can't they do that without insulting the other person?

I wasn't really looking for a case between Luca and I but I guess it has to happen. Otherwise he'll get away with everything that he's done.

But at the same time, I don't want to hurt him. If he does get sent to prison, I will visit him. I know many people won't like that but he's still my brother. I've already lost one, I can't lose another.

It's complicated. It's easy to judge from the outside looking in, but once you're in the situation, you will never fully understand the emotion and turmoil you go through. Yes, he may be the most selfish arrogant asshole you'll ever meet but he's my blood.