chapter fifteen

//Later that night//

We all finally put the plan to action and sneaked in. It was me shanks Marco thatch and my crew that got in the others were outside.

The distraction went well and we got into the base. Just like we expected there was maximum security so we had to kill multiple of them.

We left my gang to take care of them while we advanced inside we reached a cellar where there were dead bodies scattered around the place we kept walking then we finally found the girls all bloodied tied to a chair "marco go take them outside me and these two will go find kaido and take him out. " you said taking out your gun and reloading it.

You shot the two people who were sniping you from behind the wall. "be careful idiots " you smirked. You all ran to the main office killing whoever stop in your way.

You saw the door and barged in to see kaido sitting in a chair "well well well Guess who we have here dear little y/n " grinned kaido. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FRIENDS" you yelled. You pressed the small button that was on your bracelet that called for the backup.

the two males beside you looked just as alarmed as you "shanks go and take on big mom thatch go free anyone that's alive and willing to fight come on I got him" you whispered as they nodded and went out.

Shanks POV:

After finishing off big mom I went back to where I left y/n to see that she was in a woman's  arms unconscious while the place is flipped upside down she seems to have minor injuries while kaido seems to be nearly all fine with a few scares here and there "OI LET HER GO YOU BASTARD" I yelled when he saw me he smirked then said "If you want that pretty face of hers to stay alive you better come with us" he said while the woman pointed a gun at her "okay okay I surrender just don't hurt her" I said "throw all your weapon away" the woman said "okay there" I said throwing the gun and sword away. "great Yamato bring the fake bodies here remember cut off the limps scatter them everywhere" kaido said taking a step forward the woman put y/n in his grasp while bringing in two bodies that had cut off limps that resembles me and y/n. "what are you going to do to us?" I asked "oh Don't worry it's nothing bad move" he said while 'yamato' finished putting the fake us with blood on it.

We got to the roof and I saw a helicopter there. We got in and then I got knocked out.

Yamato POV:

"I knocked him out now what?" I asked father "Obliviously wake your sister up we're moving to wano we can't stay here if these all are here tell doflamingo to come to wano" he said 

I waked y/n up but she only changed her seating to beside shanks and snuggled into him wish he responded to by wrapping an arm around her.

"what are we going to do with her pregnancy" I asked "we're going to see what she wants first if she want to keep it she will if she wants to kill it she will." He said "why did we bring this man anyway?" he added "don't you remember. This is her request" I answered face palming.

//What happened earlier//

Y/n POV:

I looked around when I didn't  see anyone except for kaido I sat down on a chair infront of him sighing "everyone must get out alive and I'll come with you fake mine and shanks death take us to wano and we'll  live there" I said looking around.

"alright deal but what's with the shanks deal" he asked "I'm... I'm pregnant" you said looking him straight in the eye "huh?" he said looking completely confused "what you heard" you said taking a knife and made some minor wound on yourself. "what are you doing?!" Yamato whisper-yelled "trying not to be suspicious of course shanks will come we'll act like we had a fight and then you kidnap both of us and boom we live in wano I'll explain everything to him." I explained as I handed kaido the knife "make at least a few scares he knows I won't go down without a fight" I said as I begun to hear some footsteps coming "hurry" I flipped the table over knocked a few things down "perfect" I said as I fainted.

//Now//

Yamato POV:

"Right" father said "we'll arrive in a few hours so relax" he added.

//Later//

Y/n POV:

I woke up right as we arrived at wano Yamato took shanks into my room in the castle where I changed into my dress to be announced as the queen of wano.

I heard a small groan from behind me "morning sleepy head get dressed we have a party to attend" I told him putting on my gloves. "an angel?" he asked sleepily "no silly it's me y/n come on get up we're getting crowned" I answered "huh but weren't we at war?"

"yeah but let me explain kaido is my actual father I made him promise to let everyone live for us to come with him so everyone left unharmed doflamingo was my adopted father cuz kaido gave me to him after he found out my mom experiment on me and he helped me start my gang by sending me money through Mingo I'm the heir to the throne so we're getting announced as the queen and king of wano also bigger shocking news I'm pregnant" you explained

"I'm becoming a father... HELL YEAH I'M  BECOMING A FUCKING FATHER" he yelled while you giggled.

After you both got crowned as the king and queen of wano you ruled over the country leading it into success. Helping the poor getting the homeless people homes and jobs. Many other kingdoms wanted to make an alliance with your kingdom. After 9 months of morning sickness and carving your baby was born and you all lived happily there.

Years later when kaido died of a sickness you invited all of your friends to your wedding and to say the least you got an ear full from a bread haired someone and a mother hen. Everyone was happy to have you two back.

"and that's how mommy and daddy got together did you like the story darling" you said to your seven years old child (you can pick their gender) "yeah mommy I love it very much Can we go play now" they asked cutely "of course angel" you answered "come on love we have time now right the other will arrive later" you added "coming honey" shanks said as he picked up the child "can we play Heroes and villains?!" they asked "of course" you laughed.

A/N

Thank you all very VERY much I can't express how much grateful I'm  this story has reached over 24000+ words I love you all please don't forgot to follow me it means so much to me like very much

Again thank you for reading

The original concept of my ending was to kill the reader by getting crushed with the Celling with her last being "shanks you were going to be a great father" then dying. Shanks would then take revenge on whoever did that then later on killing himself then meeting you In the gate way where you lead him into the realm of fallen angel where people that has a 50% evil 50% good stays and watch over everyone else achieve their dreams.

But I decided otherwise at the last minute I was too tired for the emotional damage and my birthday is in like a few days so I didn't want to deal with more emotional shocker

My birthday is 9th September between.