chapter ten

Ace POV:

When I took too long Marco and Thatch joined me and heard half the 'conversation' between the two when the three of us entered the room we saw shanks brushing y/n hair.

We took a sigh of relief then I managed to say "your late to breakfast hurry up"

Y/n POV:

//After breakfast//

After we all finished eating we changed our clothes and went to the hospital for my check up.

Results I can finally walk without the wheelchair. After that we went to an amusement park. I took shanks and part away from the others.

"can we raid on the roller coaster first?" I asked. "yeah of course" I then started dragging him there.

When we were going up shanks seemed so tense and was clutched to the safety for dear life. When the drop came I started laughing cause he let out a totally manly scram so I lifted the safety up for a bit and let it down. He let go of it then hugged the living shit out of me while I continued to laugh my ass off.

When we finished and got off he started vomiting in a trash can so I took the opportunity and went to take the picture.

When I looked at it. They took the picture of us when shanks was hugging me and I'm near tears from laughing so hard.

"just wait till I send this to the others" and then went back to see shanks sitting down so you sat down beside him and took your phone out

Students+teachers GC

Y/n: sent an attachment (the picture)

Y/n: yo guys take a look at this.

Mihawk: what the hell happened to him?

Ace: YOU WENT TO THE ROLLER COASTER WITHOUT ME?

Marco: hahahaha god his face is so funny

Sabo: hope you had fun

Thatch: I'm going to crash a date today

Y/n: please stop him

Marco: I'll stop him

Luffy: shanks is really funny

Robin: I bet you he nearly had a heart attack

Law: he surly did

Franky: he look SUPER scared

Brook: yhohoho that looks fun it makes my skin crawl not like I have skin skull joke

Usopp: it looks scary

Kidd: your always a scaredy cat

Y/n: I have to go now I have a date to enjoy.

Y/n is offline

You looked over your shoulder at shanks who was laying on your side when you got up you both went to the horror house when you saw the design of it.

It scared you a bit but when you got in you could of sworn you've seen more scary thing in your life.

While Shanks on the contrary was clutched to you and with every jump scare he'd scream as if someone murdered him.

You laughed at the facial expressions he was making. When you got out you were hugging your sides while a pale shanks walk behind.

You afterwards went and ate lunch that's when you get a call from crocodile. You were confused about it he didn't  Really call you unless it's very VERY extremely important. "excuse me I have to take this" you got up then went outside and answered