chapter six

Y/n POV:

A shadow and a past?

// Saturday morning //

you shouldn't  go it's  dangerous "

Said a voice in your head 'why thought... it's not happening again right? I'm not losing my friends' you thought with hesitation

"no it won't happen again but something else you might get hurt yourself be careful how you treat others don't get too friendly it might cause hell there something lurking with you I don't know who but it surly is not friendly"

 a shadow emerged from your body that was identical to you but it has red eyes

' it's not him right? You'll protect me this time as you can form in to a body'

"It's not him and I could tell you that it doesn't mean harm as long as there is obeying to orders"

' oh so must be calm, collected and mostly obedient?'

" ...yeah go with that "

'great then thanks shadow'

" you're welcome "

You grabbed the bag that has your set up then got the girls and went to the station and convinced your boss to let them help with the photoshoot session.

After you all finished you changed your clothes put on each other's make up done the hair style then went to the party and entered to find the boys sitting at a table at the far corner of the room with bodyguard around it.

You and the girls went over and sat down with them. Nami and robin sat beside each other. Vivi sat beside ace. Koala sat beside Sabo while you sat with thatch and Marco.

The table consisted of the strawhats, law, Kidd and killer, Newgate boys you looked around and told a waiter to bring you all plenty of food and then turned around " guys I want you all to listen to me okay I will tell you my past but I rather you shock on food instead of yelling about it and again after I tell you, you can decide if you want me to stay, think about it or leave permanently" you stated firmly looking at the food that's been set on the table. They looked at you and nodded even luffy looked serious for once while they all started eating you said
" I've came from an abusive house both physically and mentally " then they all shocked on food and started coughing immediately wish caused you to laugh this wasn't the worse part and only the starter yet this is their reaction hilarious The tension on your shoulders relaxed while you smiled and ate calmly they really didn't expect that

" not the flamingo it was my real parents they died in a car accident when I was four that had me under a critical condition leading to an immediate surgery because a glass shard went near my heart and had internal bleeding but thankfully law's father saved me "

they all snapped their head from you to law as he nodded in confirmation "later on I was transferred to an orphanage and been adopted by the oversized pick loving flamingo wish I'm undoubtedly grateful for but I would never show it my pride won't let me" they all gasped then thatch talked " do you have scares by your  bio parents abuse?"

"yeah thankfully there all in my back though and I can cover them easily " you answered back then added " I then begun training myself to get stronger and begun doing pickpocketing, stealing venerable and selling them to high market traders with a really high prices and hiding the money in my secret base and I'm also an assassin that all happened while making my own crew of misfortunate children like me I started at six and got really famous at eight so two years later so I've been training for two years in total things weren't great at school with the repetitive bullying physically while some rarely mentally and the teachers didn't seem to care anyway. I didn't have friends back at school cause everyone thought I was weird or something. My only friend was (b/f/n) [best friend name] and she was my right handed woman that helps in half the operation that I'd do she's the only one who isn't misfortunate like the rest of the gang "
When you looked up from your plate you seen shocked faces staring back at your own you surpassed the urge to get up and run away to cry somewhere far but you started you need to finish.