chapter seven

Shanks POV:

//IN THE MORNING//

I felt the sun rays slip through the curtain and hit my face and when I opened my eyes I found myself in a room? How did I get here wasn't I at the party last night ugh my head hurt dammit I shouldn't of drunk I didn't get to talk to her too but damn isn't she a good dancer as a solo.

Wait a minute what is this smell? FOOD?! Someone is here. When I got up I found myself in the same suite so I took a bath and went down and entered the kitchen to see y/n cooking "morning y/n" I said sleepily "good morning to you too shanks" she said happily.

Wait a damn minute "Y/N WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I shouted in surprise she was wearing one of my shirts and pants while her hair is in a messy bun. She turned around briefly to look at me and smile then got back to cooking "I brought you here last night after you passed out on the chair and decided to stay here you don't mind it right? I also borrowed some of your clothes I didn't want to stay with that dress" she asked innocently while serving breakfast "no I don't mind" this is a dream come true. I began eating while glancing at her from time to time like she'll disappear suddenly while having a small blush. The girl kept eating calmly not minding the pair of eyes that was set on her. It was like heaven to both of them a dream come true to wake up and see the others face in front of them.

Auteur POV:

As shanks kept glancing at the girl he was enjoying every single features that was displayed in front of him he then got the thought of her being his wife while having kids with her it would be amazing.

The girl even though she felt observed she didn't mind instead she would have been asking for more attention Than this as long as it's him. Something Snapped inside shanks brain her past was it really that messed up did she really suffer that much he then began frowning. When the girl looked up and saw him frowning at the plate she asked " sorry do you not like it? Is it that bad?" "huh oh no it's perfectly fine it's the most delicious thing I have ever tastes see" he then began eating again while blushing at the cute face she made

 Y/N POV :

'shadow he's  the one following me right?'

'yeah he is I checked his aura and it's  the same as the one I found that night. He is really happy to see you here you know'

' mhh I could see it in his eyes anyway what has he been frowning about?'

'one word'

'it is'

'past'

' oh right he heard it'

'talk to him about it he's worried about you'

"ca-can I see your scars?" "you don't have to " shanks voice brought you back to reality you smiled slightly "sure heh" you then got up then turned around and lifted the shirt to reveal your back with multiple whip scars bruises from knife and what seemed like two big slashes that form a big 'X'  on your back you heard a slight gasp from behind then a chair Creek. To say the least you were scared from the result but there was a gentle hand tracing the wound it almost feels  scared of it's  own

" does it hurt " you heard shanks mutter quietly " not as it use to but it still hurt sometimes " you replied truthfully. Then you felt two Gentle lips press on your back you felt warm loved wanted when they left your body all the feeling disappear with them. You then let go of the shirt and it went back to it's place when you turned around you were face to chest with Shanks. He looked down at you then smiled a sad smile and hugged you "you can cry it out now no one is going to stop you " and that was your cue to start crying. all this years of bottling up your emotion's had finally crashed down on you all the pain tears scream you kept all left your body in one sudden burst of emotion you clutched to his shirt and collapsed on him crying your heart out.