Getting surprise adopted?

Third POV
Izuku is better now. He's able to go home and go to work. But there is one thing. His father still has custody of him. So he is in for one HELL of a beating. When Izuku got home he was right. His father was waiting for him at the door. He quickly ran out of the house and down the block to his work.
"HELP ME HE'S TRYING TO HURT ME," IZUKU screams. "SHUT UP MISTAKE" Hizashi midoryia screams as he chases his son. People were staring. This made Izuku nervous. He started to scratch at his arms and sit down on a bench. Convenient no. Fate? maybe. Just pure luck yup. He sat right between Hizashi Yamada and shouta Aizawa Aka the men who saved his life. Now he saw his father turn a ghost white and run back to the house.

"Problem child," Aizawa said clearly irritated. "Why were you running through the city." Izuku stayed silent and said nothing. He didn't hear the underground hero because he was panicking. So when he was brainwashed he didn't hear what was said or see who was in front of him. Shinso. "Why were you running through the city screaming." "My father was chasing me" "Why was he chasing you" "Someone found out about what he was doing to me." "What was he doing to you?" " Abuse. Rape. Unspicable and disgusting things" At this point, the Yamada family was already home with izuku.

"Lift your shirt and pant legs, and your sleeves" Shinso commanded but izuku hesitated so he knew after they got home izuku had broken out. Izuku dashed for the door but was blocked and put back under shinso's control. "Lift your shirt and pant legs, and your sleeves" Shinso commanded this time izuku obeyed and revealed more infected cuts and his rib cage showing along with words carved like stupid or worthless. When izuku finally broke out of his trance he was chained to a bed and in different clothes. "Trust us problem child this is for your own good." Izuku just cried and screamed and cried some more. "PLEASE SIR LET ME GO I NEED TO LEAVE" Izuku screams as he cries.

"Please. Please. please. please. please." He repeated over and over before shinso came in and un-chained izuku. Izuku ran for the door. But was held back by a strong force. Aizawa's scarf. "Please just let me leave." He said as the family inched closer and closer. "please step back" The family only got closer. The parents grabbed izuku's arms and put him in a straight jacket. Shinso started to tend to izukus wounds. He hisses in pain. Eventually, he got out of the jacket and flung everyone off of him. Broke the lock and ran. He ran and ran and ran. He would run until he couldn't run anymore. But before he could get out of the front door he was shot with a paralysis dart. But for some reason that didn't stop him. He continued to run. He ran all the way to his mother's grave.

By the time the family got him it was pitch black and he was exhausted. I mean I would be too if I had been shot with multiple sleep darts and had been running for two hours.