does Bakugou care?

(eri was rescued at age 3.)

Izuku's POV
I snapped out of shinos spell. Only to see my best friend breaking down. Bakugou. Bakugou listen to me. Im alive. Look at me.  Please... Just .. look at me... Please. I can't lose you. I can't lose my best friend. If you die then I will die to. You aren't a villian. Please look at me. Bakugou looks at me. I see the blank pupils. Shinso. Let him go he did nothing to you. "He hurt you." That was a long time ago. And you know that. "But..." If you don't let him go I will tell dad and papa that you used your quirk without permission.

Shinso lets bakugou go

Shinso lets bakugou go. "Nerd?" Yes kacchan. "IZUKU. Please tell me I'm not dreaming." What do you mean. I said as kacchan hugged me. Kacchan hugged me. I quickly hugged back tightly. "Please tell me your real. Please if this is a dream I don't want to wake up." He said crying.

I was so confused. Bakugou are you okay?
"Yeah, nerd it's nothing to worry about." Liar. You're crying in my arms. It's obviously something to worry about. "Nerd.... Remember that day I came to you crying." Yeah... Wait don't tell me... "Yeah your mom wasn't murdered she committed suicide and I just stood there like an idiot."
So... I was right to want to die. "No  broccoli 'cause if you do who will help me with my homework." Your dad can. "He's too busy with hero work. And papa can't because he has other things to do." Shinso, brother hahaha that's fucking bullshit. And you know that.

They aren't really busy they're just fucking one another. why else would Aizawa be moaning? "Ohhh now that I think about it that kinda makes sense" Oh brother let me show you something. A video pops on the teacher's screen. The video is of me screaming. This video is of me two months ago. Hey whoever is watching this... I'm sorry for burdening you. Tell my best friend I'm sorry. Tell my middle school it's all their fault. Tell my father I hate him. I looked at the camera. Bakugou. I hope you see this. just know none of this is your fault. Running can be heard. And the video stops.

I was crying. And the whole class started laughing. "Weak." Someone screams. I only start to cry harder. I don't even realize that kacchan is coming closer and that my brother was defending me. "Nerd... I never knew what you were going through. If that bastard comes back let me know." All my fellow classmates stood up and walked up to me and started kicking me punching me burning me and using their quirks on me. I was bruised bloody beaten and broken. By the time school was out I had already passed out several times and was about to pass out again. When I got through the door Shinso was already there. "Dad papa eri izuku's home." Eri runs to me. As soon as she jumped onto me I passed out.

Ow my stomach I thought. Dad jumped ontop of me. "Izuku you're okay don't do that again you had us worried." Oww. It hurts. I quickly ran to the bathroom only to be stopped. "What's up problem child. Stomach pains." Aizawa says as he smiles and reaches into his pocket. No I just can't... Breathe... Dad... I say as my body sways back and forth. Dad... What's happening to me...  His smile fades. "Shit problem child hang on. Mic call 911. Quick something is wrong with izuku." Is all I heard as my vision blurred and I fell over. I opened my eyes up to horrid news I had stage 3 lung cancer and I have 12 years max 2 months minimum to live.  And it was too late to treat. I told the doctor that I didn't want my dad to know.

I'll see when and if I get into u.a.
Does Kanchan actually care or is he tricking me?