Hizashi midoryia's execution

Third P.O.V.

Hizashi midoryia was found guilty of third-degree murder of his wife and child abuse the sentence was death. Today just so happened to be hizashi midoryia's birthday not only that but also his execution. Izuku was overjoyed he wouldn't have to deal with his bastard of a father anymore but... he was also deep down sad because before izuku was diagnosed quirkless hizashi midoryia was a kind fellow. He'd play with izuku, help him with mischief and even help him with day-to-day things. If izuku was in the cookie jar you knew that hizashi helped him. 

So izuku was at war with himself. When he saw his father walk into the execution room he started to cry. 'Why am I crying? I should be happy that he's gonna be gone. Why am I not like the other kids?' Izuku thought to himself as he listened to his father's screams. Izuku couldn't take it anymore and he started to cry even more. When his father asked to see his son one last time. Izuku said no and that he didn't care what that 'Old hag' or 'bastard' wanted and that all he wanted was a normal life and a normal family. After the execution was over izuku was crying. He was angry at not only his father but himself. Deep down izuku knew that hizashi loved him but was so blinded by rage and disappointment that he couldn't show it. So when he saw his father die right before his eyes he felt guilty.

Izuku started to cry even harder. Aizawa was puzzled looking at the now sobbing teen. He thought izuku would be happy that he could no longer live in fear wondering if his father would break out and hunt for him. He could live a semi-normal life. "Why!" Izuku screamed, "Why what?" Aizawa asked still puzzled. "Why can't I be like the other kids? Why did god choose me to have an abusive father and no quirk." Aizawa stayed silent for a moment looking for a way to answer without upsetting the teen more. "I just want to be normal. Why can't I just act normal? Why can't I put on a show and convince everyone that nothing is going on underneath the surface? Why Yofu? (adoptive father) Why can't I be like the other kids?"

 Aizawa never answered the boy's question instead he stayed silent. Aizawa finally found something to comfort the boy. "Hey, izuku why don't we go and get ice cream just the two of us?" Izuku's eyes widened and he smiled. Even though on the outside he looks like a teenager deep down at heart he is a kid who is just seeking answers and a loving family. And aizawa was the perfect one to do that. So he did he supported izuku during his ups and downs, through his late and sleepless nights, and through life and general. 

Little did anyone know that this was only the beginning of something that would go terribly wrong.