Jin Guangyao Ambition

"Yue xiong, about in Cloud Recesse, what the rush?" Nie Huaisang asked as he watch
Lan Xichen help Nie Mingjue to sit up. "We we're been watch."

"Been watch? You mean someone was spying on us at Cloud Recesse?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "You don't mean?" Nie Huaisang and Wei Ying suspected someone, "it look like Jin Guangyao have spy lurking around Cloud Recesse, Yunmeng and Qinghe."

"What are you two talking about?" Lan Xichen asked the two, "Da Ge, Er Ge, Jin Guangyao have spy around our home, Gusu and Yunmeng."

"Spy? Then that mean he know all of our movement and what we do every day," Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Sect leader Nie, are you up for empathy?" Wei Ying asked. "Yes, I am, please go on."

Wei Ying take Lan Xichen to the memories where he teach Jin Guangyao the cleansing melody.

Soon after that when Lan Xichen isn't around Jin Guangyao play a different melody, "this....this....this isn't what I taught him. This is a different melody."

"Do you know what kind of melody is it?" Wei Ying asked Lan Xichen.

"I will look through my library, I will let you know."

Lan Xichen see how Jin Guangyao is looking at Nie Mingjue when he is playing for him, 'he intend to kill Da Ge. But why?' Then Lan Xichen see Nie Mingjue spitting out blood.

The scene take them to Nie clan, the two see how Nie Mingjue went out of control, he is trying to kill those around him. Until he is in front of Nie Huaisang. And that is when Wei Ying show up.

The two stop empathy, "Jin Guangyao, he...he...he is try to kill you, Da Ge."

Wen Qing came back into the cave, "Since Sect leader Nie, is awake and drinking medicine. He should be fine now, just don't start your training yet." After saying that she left the cave.

"Yue xiong, what should we do now?" Nie Huaisang asked.

"For now, Sect leader Nie can't return to the Nie clan. Jin Guangyao, come there every day. Nie gongzi, you can't return either. Zewu Jun, does Jin Guangyao come meet you at Cloud Recesse?"

"Yes, he does."

"Does he walk around cloud Recesse by himself?" Lan Xichen know what Wei Ying is talking about. (Lan Xichen doesn't know that Yue is Wei Ying.)

"You want to take Huaisang and Da Ge to cloud Recesse?" Wei Yin nodded his head.

"Then can you take me back to Cloud Recesse, I want to prepare a place for Da Ge and Huaisang to stay in." Lan Xichen turn to Nie Mingjue, "Da Ge, Huaisang, you two stay here." Lan Xichen turn back to Wei Ying, "Ready to go."

Before they can leave Wei Ying look at Nie Huaisang, "Nie gongzi, I know that you are very smart. While I am gone can you come up with a way to capture two people for me?"

"Two people? You don't mean Jin Guangyao and who else?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Ying.

"Su She."

'Su she? Is he somehow in this together with Jin Guangyao,' "Zewu Jin," Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Okay, I will come up with something before you come back!"

When Wei Ying and Lan Xichen left Nie Mingjue look at his didi, "Huaisang?"

"What is da ge?" Nie Mingjue look at the injury on Nie Huaisang arm, "did I...did...I"

"Is not your fault Da Ge! It was Jin Guangyao who did this to you!" Nie Huaisang sat down in front of his brother, "Da Ge, we will take Jin Guangyao down. I am sure he is the one who did this to you." 'I have a way but I need to head back to Qinghe.'

When Wei Ying and Lan Xichen arrived at Cloud Recesse they were greeted by Lan Zhan, "Xiong zhang, where did you go?" Lan Zhan asked his brother.

Lan Xichen turn to look at Wei Ying, then back to Lan Zhan, "Sorry, didi but I can't tell you."

'He look so pale,' "Zewu Jun, I will wait here until you come back," Lan Xichen nodded his head, "Wangji, come, I need to tell you something," Lan Xichen dragged Lan Zhan away from there.

'How many year has it been? I never got the chance to see Lan Zhan again until today. I hope you are doing well, Lan Zhan? I'm sorry I can't show myself to you.' Wei Ying have many thing going through his mind.

A minute later Lan xichen and Lan Zhan return, "Yue gongzi, let's head back to Yiling," Wei Ying nodded his head, 'goodbye Lan zhan. I will see you again, I promise.' Wei Ying takes lan xichen back to the burial mound.

When they arrive Lan Xichen rush into the cave, "Da Ge, Huaisang, I got everything ready for you two. But Da Ge, can you stand up?"

"He can but he need help. The only way for Sect leader Nie to fully heal is Lan Clan cold spirit. I hear that it can heal people and help the, cultivate, am I right?" They see Wen Qing walking over to Nie Huaisang, "Nie gongzi, apply this to your brother injury and where he was hurt."

"Can the Lan cold spring help?" Lan Xichen asked.

"Yes, I think within a month or so, Sect leader Nie will be able to walk and training again." After saying that Wen Qing left to head back to her family.

"Before we leave Xichen ge, have you found out what kind of song Jin Guangyao was using?" Lan Xichen take out the book from inside of his robe. "This book is call "Collection of Turmoil" our Lan ancestors went around to collect music like this. With just three note it can take a person life, it can cause illness and disturb one mind. But how did he get his hand on it?"

"Of course he can. He can leave and enter as he please, Zewu Jun, since Sect leader Nie and Nie gongzi is staying there you need to change that." Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Jin Guangyao, hold a grudge against Da Ge for kicking him out of the Nie clan. I don't know what happen after that but why go so far to try to kill my Da Ge?"

"Huaisang, we leave the answer in your hand," Nie Huaisang look at his brother, "okay Da Ge. For you and Xichen ge, I will capture him and Su She no matter what." 'What is your ambition Jin Guangyao? I will find my answer once I capture you.'