Help From Within The Shadow

'I don't think Jiang Cheng and peacock can kill them,' "Hang on Jiang Cheng!" Wei Ying pull out Chenqing, he jump far away from the battle field and hide from within the tree branch and leave. Wei Ying begin to play on Chenqing, dark mist came out from within the tree and head toward the strong puppet.

It went into them and they begin to attack other puppet around them. Jiang Cheng went to pull Jin Zixuan out of the way, "Jiang gongzi, what is going on here?" Jin Zixuan asked Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng is also confuse, he doesn't even know how to explain this to Jin Zixuan.

"Sect leader Jiang, we should head back to camp. The other is getting tire," Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng looked at their clan disciple, "alright let's go."

Wei Yang who see Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng left the battle field, he tell his resentment energy to kill off all of the puppet and corpse that is still there. Wei Ying see that all of the puppet and corpse is dead, he left from there. 'Normal sword won't work on them only resentment energy can kill them. Since Wen Rouhan is using the Yin Iron, he is using that power to transfer it into those disciple puppet.'

When Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan return back to the camp, they are holding a meeting with Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Nie Mingjue. Jiang Cheng told them what happen at the battle field, "other puppet fight other puppet?" Lan Xichen asked Jiang Cheng who nodded his head.

"While at it we heard the sound of a flute playing from within the forest nearby," they all turn their attention to Jin Zixuan, "Flute? Is this person helping us? The question is who?" Many questions was going through all of their mind.

After the meeting Lan Zhan left the tent, he went to his tent to play on his Wangji. Lan Zhan doesn't know that Wei Ying is nearby listen to his inquiry again. 'Same note. It feel  like he is also asking other spirit around this place as well. Lan Zhan Ah Lan Zhan, I know that you are looking for me but you don't have to worry about me.'

Wei Ying have on a big smile, he take out a yellow paper man, and he put a little bit of his spiritual energy in the yellow paper man. The yellow paper man come to live, 'take care of Lan Zhan now.' As the yellow paper man flew away from there, Wei Ying watch as it went into Lan Zhan tent. Wei Ying soon disappear from there since he know that Lan Zhan will go looking for him.

The yellow paper man jump onto Lan Zhan guqin, "Wei Ying!" The paper man nodded his head, "Are you safe?" He nodded his head again, "where are you?" The paper man shake his head no. "You won't let me know where you are?" Paper man nodded his head. Lan Zhan hold out his hand, and the paper man jump onto Lan Zhan hand.

When Lan Zhan bring the paper man close to him, the paper man did one thing. It kissed Lan Zhan on his lip and this cause Lan Zhan ear to turn red. From that day on, Lan Zhan kept the yellow paper man with him, he know that Wei Ying will always be there with him.

The next day Lan Xichen take his brother Lan Zhan to fight with him along the way. Wei Ying know that they two Jade of Gusu will be fine on their own. Wei Ying went to help Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan since the two of them won't be able to kill the strong puppet.

Just like Wei Ying thought those strong puppet is back. He stay inside of the wood to help from there. Just like before the resentment energy went into the strong puppet, from there Wei Ying take control of them. He was able to help Jin Zixuan and Jiang Cheng take down the other puppet and Wen clan just in a matter of second.

Soon Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen arrive to where Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan is at. "Zewu Jun,it happen again."

"Again?" Lan Xichen asked. Both Jiang Cheng and Jin Zixuan nodded their head. "Xiong zhang, since this person is helping us, how come he doesn't show himself to us?" Lan Xichen sigh, "that is a answer we will never know, Wangji."

The war take them into NeverNight, Jin Zixuan stay outside to fight the other corpse and puppet. Wei Ying is able to be two place at once, the tower that stand between the outside and the inside. So he can take control of both side at once.

'It look like there isn't much,' Wei Ying watch from the top, he see Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen and couple of Lan and Jiang disciple take down the last Wen disciple and puppet.

That is when Wei Ying hear, "There is more puppet coming this way!" Wei Ying went back to the front, he see many puppet walking into NeverNight. Wei Ying then went back to the other side, he see more puppet from within Wen Rouhan den walking out down toward the group.

Wei Ying watch Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng fighting off the weak puppet but the strong one they can't kill them. Even when they stabbed them with their sword they didn't died, instead they still alive.

'This is my cue to help them,' Wei Ying jump to the roof top, no one will see him since the sun block all of his feature they can only see a shadow of Wei Ying silhouette.

Lan Zhan who was fighting felt movement coming from inside of his front clothes. The yellow paper man came out, he jump on Lan Zhan shoulder, "Lan Zhan can you hear me? If you hear me just nod your head."

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "Lan Zhan, when you see the corpse and other puppet fighting each other, you should take Jiang Cheng and Zewu Jun to go fight Wen Rouhan. I have a bad feeling about Chifeng Zun fighting the battle by himself inside Wen Rouhan chamber. You hear me?"

"Okay." Was all Lan Zhan said.

Wei Ying begin to play on Chenqing, his Yin Hufu came out as it float next to him. The Yin Hufu is gathering more and more resentment energy all around it. Hearing the sound of flute Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng look up at the tower, they see a silhouette of someone standing up there.

"Zewu Jun that is the same sound and flute," Lan Xichen listen to the music, it is not evil nor it can't hurt other people.

When the Yin Hufu have gathered enough resentment energy, it went straight toward different corpse and strong puppet for Wei Ying to control them. The yellow paper man tugged on Lan Zhan neck shirt, "Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan went over to Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng, "Xiong zhang, Chifeng Zun is in trouble. We need to head toward Wen Rouhan chamber."

"Da Ge?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, so all three went toward the room where Wen Rouhan is at. When Zewu Jun open the door, he see Meng Yao kicking Nie Mingjue to the other side of the room, "Da Ge!" Lan Xichen ran over to where Nie Mingjue is at.

"Well well well, look what we have here," Lan Xichen, lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng look up to see Wen Rouhan standing at the other end near a volcano like structure. "Wen Rouhan!"

Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan went to attack Wen Rouhan. Wen Rouhan try to use the Yin Iron to attack Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng, but nothing come out from the Yin Iron. He is confuse and angry, 'who!who dare! Block my yin iron power!'

Since Wen Rouhan isn't pay any attention in front or behind him, Jiang Cheng stabbed Wen Rouhan from the back while Lan Zhan stabbed him from the front.

Wen Rouhan died from the hand of Sect leader Jiang Wanyin and Hanguang Jun Lan Wangji.