Wei Ying In A Mask

(Let's pretend this is Wei Ying after he left the burial mound

(Let's pretend this is Wei Ying after he left the burial mound. His hair tie up in a half ponytail like the one from the untamed. His cloth is like this and his mask as well.)

Above Burial Mound

"Wei Ying, do you know where we are at right now?" Wen Chao asked Wei Ying. Wei Ying felt chill going up and down his spine. 'This is....this....isn't this the Burial Mound? Once you enter, you can't leave?' Wei Ying thought to himself.

"We are in Yiling. This place is call "Burial Mound". The people in Yunmeng should have heard of this place before. There is a lot of corpse down there. This place use to be a ancient battle field. Where ever you dig there will be a body underneath those dirty. Many people with unknown name were throwing down there to died."

'I am not scare. I will get my revenge Wen Chao, just you wait and see,' Wei Ying keep on looking down at the dark energy below them.

"Look at all of this demonic energy. So much power and resentment energy. Even many of Wen clan disciple doesn't want to enter into a place like this. I will tell you something, Wei Ying. Right now it is daytime but when night time comes every nightmares within your imagination is possible. People who are alive, only there soul enter, there is no exit for them. You cannot get out even if you want too." Wen Chao put his hand behind Wei Ying back.

"Wei Ying, let see if you can smile after this," Wen Chao push Wei Ying down into the darkness below them.

As Wei Ying fall down to the burial mound, the sword in his Qiankun pouch begin to activate. The resentment from below went up to catch Wei Ying fallen. The resentment energy pull Wei Ying down toward the burial mound.

When Wei Ying drop to the ground, he bounce a little bit off the ground and then back down. Wei Ying went unconscious after hitting the ground again. As Wei Ying begin to regain his conscience he hear:

"Wei Wuxian"

"Wei gongzi"

"Shixiong"

Over and over and over again but one voice he recognize, "Wei Ying" "Lan Zhan?" "Wei Ying" "Wei Ying" Wei Ying turn around to see a sword floating in mid air behind him.

As Wei Ying crawl toward the sword, as he head toward the sword the voice begin to get louder and louder. The voice begin to go from screaming in pain to saying, "Wei Wuxian, do you want to get revenge?"

"Wei Wuxian, let's be together?" The voice begin to call Wei Wuxian voice, it begin to say many thing again, "Do you want to stay?"

"Wei Wuxian. Stay. Do you want to stay?"

Just as Wei Ying reach for the sword the voice said, "Wei Wuxian. Do you want revenge? Do you want revenge?"

Wei Ying grabbed the sword, he still head the voice saying, "let's be together. Let's be together? Wanna get revenge?" It keep saying the same thing over and over again inside of Wei Ying head.

Wei Wuxian move the sword into the air and then slam it down on the ground, "Wei Wuxian, do you wanna revenge?" That is when Wei Ying personality have change.

'I need to find a place to rest, to heal, then I will find a way out of here.' Wei Ying use the sword in his hand to help him to stand up. He look around the place, 'There must be a place to stay in,' Wei Ying walk around the place, he look here and there until he see a cave, he went into that cave to rest for a while until he is ready to cultivate a new way to help those around him.

In the burial mound Wei Ying begin to meditate, he know that this is the only way to cultivate a different path from everyone else. 'Wen Chao said that no one can leave this place. I can see an array outside, I can break it but what can I use to break it.'

After Wei Ying is heal and forged the Yin Iron sword into Yin Hufu, he went to look around the place, "I need a tool, a spiritual tool to get out of here but what?" Wei Ying continue to look around until he see bamboo.

'That will do,' Wei Ying went to break off the bamboo, he went back into the cave and begin to cultivate the bamboo into a flute.

While cultivating the bamboo into a flute one thing went through his mind, 'why did I suddenly hear Lan Zhan voice calling out my name? His voice is what causing me to hang on all this month, it is like he telling me not to give up. But? I can't taint a pure person like Lan Zhan. All I can do is not show myself to Lan Zhan or Jiang Cheng.'

3 month later

"It is time to leave this place," Wei Ying went to the front where the array protection shield is at, he begin to play on his flute. The more Wei Ying play the more the shield begin to shake, 'that it! Just a little bit more, bit more, bit more,' Wei Ying play a very loud tune, and the shield shattered to the ground.

"Finally, I am out. Wen Chao, you are more stupid then anyone else, I am able to leave the place and now, I can do what I need to do," Wei Ying eye turn from it original color to crimson red.

The first thing Wei Ying do is he went to Yiling to buy new clothes and other thing. As Wei Ying walk down the street he spotted a vendor selling different kind of mask, he saw a crimson red mask with different designs on it.

"This one will do. I can remove the bottom to play on my flute," after paying for it, Wei Ying put it on, "I am coming for you, Wen Chao, you better watch your back," once again Wei Ying eye turn crimson red as he put in the mask.

'As long as I have this mask, no one will know is me. No one will know that Wei Wuxian is using demonic cultivation. I can no longer go back to the Jiang clan. I'm sorry Jiang Cheng, Shijie but I won't return back to the Jiang clan anymore. And there is Lan Zhan, he will get angry, he will be very disappointed in me knowing that I have walk a different path. I'm sorry Lan Zhan, I won't show my face in front of you anymore.' "I will have to distance myself from you."