Punish Those Who Are Greedy

After Wei Ying have finish doing empathy on Jin Guangshan, he walk back to the main room to meet with Nie Huaisang. "So?" Nie Huaisang asked when he see Wei Ying walking into the room.

"He is the same as Jin Guangyao and Su She. The one thing he want the most is finding the person who helped the cultivator during the war against Wen Rouhan and his puppet."

"Wei xiong, is that person you?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Ying.

"How did you guess?"

"Your flute," Nie Huaisang pointed at the flute on Wei Ying waist. "This give me away huh?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

"Why didn't you come out or let everyone know is you?" Nie Huaisang asked.

Wei Ying went to seat down while saying, "Everyone hate those who walk the demonic cultivation path. Beside, if I show myself. Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan will do anything to get their hand on my special tool. I can't let them know is me. The only people who know is you and the Wen remnant."

"Alright I will keep your secret. What now?"

"Huaisang, time for a discussion Conference. Let them come here. As for the Jin clan, ask Jin Zixuan to come."

"Alright, I will send out messages for all the clan to come here."

"Huaisang ask Lan Xichen to bring your brother here as well. He know what kind of person Jin Guangyao is."

"Mn. I will."

Three week later - Discussion Conference - Qinghe Nie Cla

"Does anyone know why young Nie gongzi send out invitation for us all to come here?" clan leader Yao asked as he look around the room. "Your question will be answer soon," they all turn to see Nie Mingjue walking into the room with Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang helping him.

"Chifeng Zun!"

"How? What?"

"Chifeng Zun, Jin Guangyao said that you have pass away. How come your still alive?" Sect leader Ouyang asked Nie Mingjue.

"Bring them in," everyone look toward the door way, they see the Nie disciple carrying three blind folded person.

"Let me go this instant!" Come Jin Guangshan voice.

"This....this..." sect leader Yao is confuse and shock at the same time.

"Nie gongzi, why is my father here?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"Why don't you watch this for yourself Jin gongzi?"

Then a dark mist appear in front of them they see Jin Guangshan ordering Jin Guangyao to keep an eye on the Jiang clan.

"I am sure this person is Wei Wuxian. If he come back, report back to me."

Then the scene jump to Jin Guangyao and Su She.

"How are we going to kill both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun if we don't have anyone to kill them. I already put one hundred hole curse on Jin Zixun," Su She said with annoying tone in his voice.

"I thought that we can put all the blame on Wei Wuxian, it look like we can't since he is nowhere to be seen."

The scene jump to the Nie clan. They see how Nie Mingjue went crazy trying to hurt those around him. They even see how Jin Guangyao stand to one side with a smirk on his face, "Is Jin Guangyao trying to kill you, Chifeng Zun?"

"Can't you see from the evil smirk on his face? He is trying to kill Sect leader Nie," Wei Ying walk into the room. "Is you again!"

Wei Ying make the dark mist disappear, "if it weren't for me, Chifeng Zun is dead leaving his didi behind to take care of sect leader duty."

"Gongzi, what are we going to do with the three for them?" Nie Huaisang asked Wei Ying. "Nie gongzi, watch," Wei Ying waved his hand in front of all three on the floor, he seal off their spiritual path for good but then he burn off their spiritual energy so that they won't be able to cultivate again.

"Nie gongzi, I think you should let the three of them rotten in the dungeon. They are greedy, those who are greedy deserve to be punish." Nie Huaisang tell his disciple to take the three away.

"How evil can Jin Guangyao, Jin Guangshan and Su she get? They are indeed greedy."

"Jin gongzi, if I were you, I will take my place as Jin sect leader. Unlike your father who only want power for your clan."

"What will you do with my father?" Jin Zixuan asked.

"We will leave him here. We will interrogate him," was the only answer Nie Huaisang can give to Jin Zixuan.

Four day went by, all of the clan went back to their own home. "Huaisang, can you take care of my duty for a while? I will be back when I am all heal. If you need any help, come to cloud Recesse, okay?"

"I will Da Ge. Take care?" 'At least, you aren't gone. I'm glad Wei xiong save you. I don't know what I will do without you.'

When Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue is gone Wei Ying appear behind Nie Huaisang, "Huaisang, I think you can take your revenge for you brother now. As for Jin Guangshan and Su She, I will take care of them. They need to be dealt with."

"Let go Wei xiong."

"Now I like this side of Nie Huaisang. He isn't afraid of anything," Nie Huaisang fan himself with a smile on his face. "By the way, Wei xiong. When are you going to let Jiang xiong and Wangji xiong that you are alive?" Nie Huaisang asked as the two head to the dungeon.

"After I destroy my tool but I don't know how to destroy it."

"Wei xiong, I'll help you since you help save my brother from death. I don't know what I will do without him."

"Oh that's right. If Jin Guangyao really did and do kill your brother what will you do?"

"Take revenge of course but I need proof for that."

"That make sense. Shall we?" Nie Huaisang have on a evil smirk, "let's go."

Nie Huaisang tortured Jin Guangyao to death, because he didn't want to tell Nie Huaisang anything at all. Same with Wei Ying, he tortured Jin Guangshan and Su she to death, especially when Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao want to kill all of the Wen remnant.

"Go rotten in hell Jin Guangshan. This world doesn't deserve someone like you. Your son will be a better sect leader then you."

The next day at the Jin clan, Jin Zixuan took his place as the new Sect leader of the Jin clan. No one know where Jin Guangshan is beside Jin Zixuan. His mother doesn't bother to ask about him since she never like a husband like him before.