i. my sister is getting married tomorrow

Elizabeth held Bella's sneakers in her hands as she watched her sister attempt to walk in heels

Elizabeth held Bella's sneakers in her hands as she watched her sister attempt to walk in heels. Bella stumbled before turning to face Elizabeth and Alice. Alice sighed. "Um... You just have to break them in." Alice said. "I've been breaking them in. For three days." Bella said. "Can I just go barefoot?" She asked. Elizabeth and Alice gasped. "No, absolutely not." Elizabeth said. "Just thinking it's a little much, you know?" Bella said. "The dress and the shoes... and all of this."

They turned to see Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, and Bree carrying benches and decorations. "No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice said. "Where do you want em, boss?" Emmett asked, carrying a giant log. "On either side of the aisle." Alice responded. "What aisle?" Rosalie asked. "There is no aisle, aunt Alice." Bree said. "Does no one have vision?" Alice exclaimed and walked off to go and direct everybody. Elizabeth turned to her twin and handed her her sneakers. Bella slipped off the heels and put the sneakers back on.

Elizabeth grabbed her by the arms. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She asked. Bella nodded. "Are you really sure? Because if you're not, I'll find a way to get you out of here." Elizabeth said. "Elizabeth, I'm sure. I want to marry Edward. I love Edward." Bella said, convincing herself more than her sister. Elizabeth nodded. "Okay." She said. They both looked up to see him watching through the living room window with Landon in his arms. Alice approached Bella, tearing her eyes away from Edward. "You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order." She said and Bella nodded and left.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Elizabeth said to Alice once Bella was out of earshot. Alice nodded. Elizabeth's phone rang. She answered it. "Hi, baby girl." She said, a smile automatically coming to her face. "Hi, Mom." Jane's voice rang through the phone. "We got the invitation." Jane said as Elizabeth walked into the house to get Landon. She moved her phone to her other ear and she placed Landon on her hip. She walked back outside to go back to her own house. "Oh, good. Are you guys coming?" Elizabeth asked. Jane sighed on the other end.

"No. Aro has forbidden it." She said. "Well, is Alec coming?" Elizabeth asked, hoping that Edward's mate would show up to save them. "No. It's even worse for him. Aro has locked him in his chambers with no escape." Jane said. Elizabeth sighed and opened the door to her house. "So, there is no way of stopping this, is there?" She asked. Emmett and Rosalie looked up at her in confusion. "I'm afraid not." Jane replied. Elizabeth huffed. "I will see you soon, darling. I love you." She said. "I love you too, Mom." Jane said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Rosalie asked as she took Landon from her mate's arms. "Jane." Elizabeth said and kicked off her shoes. She sat down on the couch and placed her feet in Emmett's lap. "Is Alec coming?" He asked, beginning the rub Elizabeth's feet. She shook her head. "None of them are." She responded. Rosalie groaned. "So, this is it? We have to watch Edward marry a human?" She questioned. "Unfortunately, yes." Bree hopped down the stairs. "Why are you so dressed up?" Elizabeth asked her daughter. "I have a date with Quil." Bree responded. Emmett shook his head. "No, you don't."

Rosalie leaned over and smacked the back of his head. "Leave her alone." She said. Emmett huffed and rolled his eyes. "You look beautiful, honey." Rosalie said. "Thanks, Mama." Bree said as the door opened. Embry and Quil walked in. Quil walked over and kissed Bree. Emmett cleared his throat and they pulled away. Quil backed away from Bree as Emmett glared at him. "Okay, we're gonna go." Bree said, pulling Quil to the door. "Bye, guys." She slammed the door behind her. "When did she become such a teenager?" Emmett asked and everyone laughed.

Landon held his arms out from Embry and Embry took him from Rosalie. "Do you want us to take him for a bit?" Embry asked, gesturing to Landon. "I know you guys haven't had any 'alone time' since you adopted Bree." He said with a wink. Elizabeth's face flushed. Emmett chuckled. "See, Embry, this is why you are my favorite." He said as his hands trailed up Elizabeth's sides. "Are you sure you don't mind?" Elizabeth asked. Embry shook his head. "Not at all." He said. "Thank you." Elizabeth whispered as Emmett started kissing her neck.

Embry smiled and left the house with Landon. "You know, maybe some of the wolves aren't so bad." Rosalie said as she moved so that she was laying in between Elizabeth's thighs. "Except Qui. He's pretty bad." Emmett said, sucking a hickey into Elizabeth's collarbone. "Emmett, stop." Elizabeth said, pushing him away. "My sister is getting married tomorrow. I can't show up looking like I got fucked senseless the night before." She said. "Why not?" Rosalie whispered. She slid her hand up Elizabeth's skirt and placed it onto Emmett's mark.

"You're going to be." She said. Elizabeth couldn't help but moan at her mate's words. "Let everyone see who you belong to." Emmett grunted in her ear. "Not a wolf, not a human, and definitely not any other vampire. You're ours." He continued. Rosalie and Emmett were always very possessive, but this was on a whole other level. Elizabeth loved it. "Fuck it." She whispered before slamming her lips onto Emmett's.

                                                                                                   ***

"Oh my God, what did you guys do to her?" Alice asked as Elizabeth, Rosalie, and Emmett walked into the Cullen house the morning of the wedding. Elizabeth blushed. She was covered in hickeys. Emmett and Rosalie shrugged. Alice sped over and grabbed Elizabeth's hands. "Let's get to work on covering those up." She said and sped them upstairs to where Bella and Bree already were. Alice quickly covered up Elizabeth's hickeys with foundation before Bella and Bree could see them. She then started doing Bella's makeup.

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" She said. "Sorry, bad dream." Bella responded. "It was wedding jitters." Rosalie walked into the room as Elizabeth started helping Bree get ready. "Do you need some help?" She asked. "I could do her hair." She said as Bella and Alice just stared at her. "Really?" Bella asked. Rosalie walked over and started brushing Bella's hair. "Please, I'm not offended by your choice of groom." She said. "Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality." Bella said.

"Essentially." Rosalie responded. "Weddings. They bring everyone together." Alice said, trying to look on the positive side of things. "Bella? Elizabeth?" They all heard Renee shout out. "In here, Mom." Bella called out. Rosalie tensed up. "I haven't met your mom yet." She said to Elizabeth. Elizabeth finished pinning Bree's hair up and stood up as Renee walked into the room. "Oh my gosh. You're so beautiful." Renee said to Bella. "Crap, my mascara." She said and Alice handed her handkerchief. "Thanks." Renee took it and started dabbing at her eyes.

Charlie walked in while covering his eyes. "Daddy, it's not like you're the groom." Elizabeth said. He uncovered his eyes. "I know. I look hot." He said as Bella and Elizabeth looked at him in shock at him wearing a suit. "We thought you needed something blue." Renee said. Charlie opened a box. "And something old." He said. "Besides your mother." Elizabeth started laughing. Bree leaned in to her ear. "I think the groom might be the something old." She whispered. Elizabeth giggled and shushed her daughter.

"It was Grandmother Swan's. Elizabeth got her ring so you get this." He said. "We added the sapphires, though." Renee added. "It's beautiful." Bella said. "Thank you so much." She handed it to Alice who placed it into her hair. "It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter and her daughter." Everyone stayed silent. "Mom, I love it." Bella went to hug Renee but Alice pulled her back. "Nope. No smudging my masterpiece." "She's right." Renee said. Alice walked over to the closet. "Okay. Time for the dress." Renee clapped her hands.

"I'm going to go check on the boys." Elizabeth said. She leaned up and kissed Rosalie quickly. Renee gasped. "Oh, yeah. Mom, this is Rosalie, my girlfriend." Elizabeth introduced. "Oh, it's so nice to meet you, honey." Renee said. Elizabeth gestured for Bree to come over. "And this is Bree, our daughter." "Oh, I'm so happy for you, honey." Renee said and hugged Elizabeth. "Thank you, Mom." "You seem so different. So grown up." Renee said and Elizabeth smiled.