v. you're ours, and only ours

Elizabeth sat next to Bella outside at school

Elizabeth sat next to Bella outside at school. Elizabeth watched as her sister looked around. "He's not here." Jessica spoke up. Bella was looking for Edward, as usual. "Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear." Jessica said from where she sat on the top of the picnic table. "What? Do they just ditch?" Bella asked. "No, uh, Doctor and Mrs Cullen yank them out for like hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that out on my parents. Not even close." Jessica continued. "They're gone for a hike up in the mountains today." Elizabeth told the two girls. Jessica opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by Angela.

"Guys, I'm going to the prom with Eric. I just asked him. I took control." She exclaimed. "I told you that would happen." Bella said as Angela hugged her. "Are you sure you guys have to go out of town?" Angela asked. "What? We're not going out of town." Elizabeth said, confused. Bella gave her a look that said 'Shut up'. "I'm going out of town. To visit Mom and Phil." Bella said. Elizabeth could see right through her lies. "Mhm." "Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dresses get cleaned out." Jessica said. The bell rang. "Apparently Alice already has my dress." Elizabeth said. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Why are you even friends with her? She's so weird." She said. "Because she's a good person and I'm literally dating her siblings." Elizabeth said. "That's even weirder." Jessica explained. Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows. "Jessica, if you have a problem with my relationship then just say it." She said. "Okay, I have a problem with your relationship. You shouldn't be dating two people at once. It's not right." Jessica ranted. Elizabeth shoved her books into her bag. "We all have our own opinions about what is and isn't right. I'll keep mine to myself, and so should you." She said before starting to walk away. "You mind if we come to Port Angeles with you? There's a bookstore we wanna check out." Bella said. "Do I have to go?" Elizabeth asked. "You promised me." Elizabeth groaned. "Ugh, fine."

                                                                                                     ***

"I like this one." Jessica said, holding up a pink dress. "That's cool." Angela said. "But, like, I don't know about the one shoulder thing." Angela held up a blue dress. "I like this one." "Yeah, I like the beading, and you wouldn't need jewelry." "Jess, what do you think? Periwinkle? Is that good?" Elizabeth was bored. Jessica and Angela had been trying on dresses for hours and still hadn't decided. At this point, she was kind of glad Alice was obsessed with fashion. Elizabeth looked over to the window when a group of guys started banging on it.

"Oh, god." Angela said, turning away from the window. "That is uncomfortable." Jessica commented. "That's disgusting." Bella added. "Bella, Elizabeth, what do you guys think? Yes?" "That looks great." Bella responded for the both of them. "You said that about like the last five dresses, though." Jessica said. "I thought they were all pretty good." "You're not really into this, are you?" Angela asked. "I actually just really wanna go to this bookstore. Um, we'll meet you guys at the restaurant?" Bella offered. "Are you sure?" "Yeah, yeah. We'll see you in a minute." Elizabeth immediately hopped up and dragged her twin out of the dress store.