Is This My Teenage Dream??

Mary Jane's/MJ P.O.V.

Gosh… she’s so gorgeous. Hailey is with her popular friends eating at our school canteen while I’m here across the room sitting alone and drooling over her. I’m such a creep but I can’t help it, I have a crush on her for like since highschool started. One of the hottest girl in the school, who wouldn’t drool over her? Yeah she’s beautiful and popular and all but she can be a real bitch to you if she didn’t like you or you did something she didn’t like.

I don’t even know what she thinks of me…well maybe that’s because she never talked to you or even know you! I’m not this loser kid in school, okay? Okay…maybe I am but I have friends…some… Alright, I don’t have friends. But I have a good excuse for that. Its because of the school works and stuff. I don’t want to make my parents to be upset with me because of low grades.

 I love my parents so much especially when they easily accept me on who I’m truly is, a lesbian. But I’m still not out yet in our school, well even if I’m out nobody would really care. I’m just this nerd in school, alright? But not the type with big glasses and braces. Well braces I have but I got rid of those last year! Haha! But still, no one cares.

I sighed, thinking my life sucks. Well at least I have good grades for college. Woah, I’m only in 2nd year high school and I’m thinking about college. What a nerd!            .

I noticed Dylan, one of the popular kids sitting with Hailey stood up and walked towards me. Great, this jackass again, now he's going to ask for his English homework.

“Hey Millers, you have my English homework for today?” he asked.

I quickly nodded ang got he’s homework not to mention that I worked for, and gave it to him. I want to scream at him ‘Do your homework by yourself! Mother fhmp..’ But yeah, no thanks. I don’t want to mess with one of the popular kids or they’d go gang with you. You know people wait for you outside the school then you’ll just feel sorry for yourself why did you even mess with one of them? Yeah..

He looked at his homework and smiled at me satisfied. “Thanks.” He said patting my shoulder before he walked back to the popular kid’s table.

I want to punch his face so bad.

I looked at their table and froze when I noticed Hailey staring at me with her brows furrowed. She seem curious as to why Dylan came to talk to me.

I quickly looked away, my cheeks burning. I took my phone out to pretend someone texted me. Ofcourse there’s no text message, I don’t even have anyone's caller ID in here except my parents and some important families. Crap, I can still feel her eyes on me.

Then the bell rang. I mentally screamed 'yes'.

I haven’t even touched my lunch. Ughhh, I stood up and grabbed my bag walked for the canteen door and out.

I walked in the hallways and to my next class.

Hailey just looked at me.

***

An hour passed with my stomach angrily growling at me. Now I regret for not eating lunch. I walked in my next class which is Math. I sat on one of the front seat to easily hear what our teacher says. I looked down to my desk when Hailey walked in our class.

Geez.. I’m so gay.

The class became quiet when our teacher Mr. Lewis walked in. “We have pop quiz!” he announced.

The students made an annoyed sound. “I know people, life sucks sometimes..” He said passing our test papers for us to answer. I smiled though when I looked at the paper knowing what are the formulas and solutions in it.

As I was answering my questionaire I felt that someone was looking at me from my back. I looked behind me and saw no other than Hailey. Was she looking at me? No fucking way.

"Millers, eyes on your paper please."

I mumbled a sorry to our teacher.

Before I knew it the bell rang. I looked at my paper and smiled. I finished it like half an hour ago and just rechecking it. I walked to Mr. Lewis and gave it to him. He looked at it then smiled at me nodding. I smiled back then out the door I went for my next class….

***

The day ended boring as ever, for me. I opened the door to my house and greeted with a smile from my mom. “Jane, how was your day at school honey?”

“Great…” I said walking for the stairs.

“Come down a little while for dinner, okay?” She called when I closed my door to my room.

“Kay!” I yelled back.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and layed in my bed. What to do? Ughh.. I really need some friends. I took my bag from the floor and grabbed my book. Now, study, do homework… study, write, write… study…Hailey is so hot…Hailey's eyes looked so  beautiful..

After sometime I heard my mom calling dinner is ready. I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the dinner table. I sat down and ate my food quietly. When I finished eating I stood up to put my plate on the sink but my mother grabbed my hand stopping me.

“Sit down here for a second honey.” She said.

I looked at her then sat back down. “Yes, mom?” I asked.

My mom looked at dad for a second then they both looked at me. Okayyy? “We’re wondering if you already have a girlfriend now?” she said.

I looked at them both then raised a brow. “No.. I still don’t have any.. why?” I asked curiously.

Mom smiled at dad then turns her gaze at me again. “Because we’re fixing you up with someone.”

What the.. “Mom, its okay really. You don’t need to do that. Besides I’m more to studying than socializing, okay?” total lie, I really want friends, but I don’t want to be fixed up by my parents.

For me, that’s just weird.

“Oohh, but you just stay in the house all the time, I rarely see you go out. We want you to be like a normal teenager.”

Is mom saying I’m not normal?

“Clarice is right honey.. and I’m sure if you see her you’ll change your mind.” Dad said.

This is so weird

“Who is she anyway?” I asked.

“She’s Mrs. Clark’s daughter and likes girls too.” Mom said.

Like I didn’t realize she like girls “Mrs. Clark? The one from the book club?”

“Yes and our neighbor Mrs. Parker is going to the book club meeting. You always come to that book club with Mrs. Parker, right?”

“Yeah.. but.”

“Then you’re going this next week for the book club’s picnic and there you going to meet Mrs. Clark’s daughter.”

I sighed in annoyance “I really don’t need your help to find somebody. It’s not like I’m going to die alone.”

“You’re just going to meet her. There’s nothing wrong with that. If you like her and she likes you too then you two should go out. If you don’t like her then that’s fine too.” Dad said

“Alright.” I said then stood up. “I’m going to my room. Goodnight.” I said then left them both.

What are they planning to do?

******

(please tell me if its good or need something. I just started this story like 3 days ago. I dont even know where this is going, but I'll try to finish this. So feedbacks can be great!)