Chapter 23: Omni-Man vs Captain Marvel

Omni-Man was flying around Earth to escape Superman, Thor and Ikaris after their encounter. He planned to lay low in a remote location of the world and think of a plan to kill the heroes of Earth to conquer the planet for his people. As he flew above England, he is hit with a photon blast and crashes infront of Buckingham Palace. He looks at his attacker and saw Superman's sister, Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel: Omni-Man! You are under arrest for murdering innocent people and attacking other heroes!

Omni-Man: Then I guess I'll have to kill you too!

The two charge at each other and begin to punch each other full force, making people flee to not get hurt in the fight between the two. Captain Marvel tackles Omni-Man into a wall and punches him over and over again, until Omni-Man catches her next punch, and then punches her in the gut and throws her in the Palace and tries to escape, only for Captain Marvel to grab Omni-Man's cape and drag him back down to the ground and starts to pummel him into the concrete, not giving him a chance to fight back, until Hulk arrives and uses all his strength to knock Omni-Man out.

 Captain Marvel tackles Omni-Man into a wall and punches him over and over again, until Omni-Man catches her next punch, and then punches her in the gut and throws her in the Palace and tries to escape, only for Captain Marvel to grab Omni-Man's c...

Hulk: Puny Omni-Man.

Captain Marvel: Thanks for the back-up, Hulk.

Hulk grunts and picks up Omni-Man. Most likely to lock him up with Homelander and Vision. Captain Marvel flies away to recover whatever strength she lost fighting Omni-Man.