Chapter 22: Superman, Thor and Ikaris vs Vision, Omni-Man and Homelander

Omni-Man charges at Thor, Homelander takes on Ikaris, leaving Vision to fight Superman. Vision shoots his laser and Superman uses his heat vision to block the laser.

Superman: VISION, STOP!!!

Vision: NO!!! YOU STOLE SCARLET WITCH FROM ME!!!

Superman: I DID NOT STEAL HER FROM YOU!!! SHE CHOSE ME OVER YOU!!!

Vision: SHUT UP!!!!

Vision stops using his laser and Superman stops using his heat vision, and Vision charges Superman. Thor hits Omni-Man with Mjonir and Omni-Man headbutts Thor, and the two look at each other.

Thor: This isn't going to end up like last time Omni-Man!

Omni-Man: You couldn't stop me with The Avengers, Invincible and the Defender's. Here, you only have Ikaris and Superman to help you.

Thor: And Superman knocked your ass out.

Omni-Man: It's different now. This time I win!

The two rush each other to try and end the fight. Ikaris and Homelander are constantly punching each other, not even talking to each other. Omni-Man kicks Thor away and looks around and saw Superman easily beating Vision and Ikaris literally wiping the floor with Homelander. Knowing that he couldn't take Ikaris, Thor and Superman at once, he quickly flies away. Abandoning Vision and Homelander. Superman knocks out Vision and arrests him, Ikaris punches Homelander into a wall, immediately knocking him out and arrests him.

Thor: Omni-Man escaped. But he'll be found.

Superman: I'll let the other heroes know about this when I get back to the Fortress of Solitude.

Ikaris: I'll lock these two up in the ship.

Thor: Until we meet again.

They all fly off in separate directions to recover from the fight.