It Was Supposed To Be a Nice Day

It's been three months since the incident with Green Goblin. George Stacy and Norman Osborn's funerals happed not long after.

After your battle with the Green Goblin, your suit was very damaged. So Gwen was amazing and made you a new one.

Which you're swinging around in right now chasing after a car of robbers

A gunman is popping out of the sunroof of the car, you shoot a web at the gun and fling it back

A gunman is popping out of the sunroof of the car, you shoot a web at the gun and fling it back. You then web up the gunman and stick him to a light pole.

You then go to the driver's door and knock on the window.

Y/N: Knock, knock. Mr. Criminal?

You signal him to roll the window down.

Y/N: Hey, my name is Spider-Man. You can call me Web-Head, you can call me Spectacular, just don't call me late for dinner. Do you get it?

The criminal pulls out a pistol and starts shooting at you.

Y/N: Whoa!

You duck, web the pistol, throw it at his face and web him out of the car webbing him against a wall.

The car keeps on driving forward so you go to the back of it and stop it with webs.

The car stops and you start to swing away.

Cop: Thanks Spider-Man!

Y/N: It's my pleasure, Carl!

You swing away.

You swing to your house, and as you swing, you high-five some of the Spider-Man fans.

Y/N: Hello, pedestrians!

At home

You land next to your house and change into regular clothes; a long sleeve shirt, pants, jacket, socks, and shoes.

You open the door.

People: Surprise!

You look around and see Aunt May, Gwen, Harry, and MJ.

Y/N: "Surprise", what's the occasion?

Aunt May: Really, Y/N. It's your birthday! Whether you want to remember it or not.

Gwen: He lives in another reality.

Y/N: Haha, hi.

You hug and kiss Gwen.

Y/N: Hey, MJ.

MJ: Hi, Y/N.

You hug MJ.

You turn to Harry.

Y/N: Hey, buddy.

Harry: Hey.

Y/N: So MJ, Harry told me you were in a play. How's it going? I read a great review.

MJ: Yeah, it's going good.

Harry: She's brilliant in it.

MJ: You and Gwen need to come to see a show.

Y/N: I'll try to get to it, I've been busy.

Harry: Taking pictures of Spider-Man? How's the bug these days?

(In case you forgot what I said Harry thinks Spider-Man killed Norman.)

Aunt May: The less you see of him, the better. Now, let's all sit and have something to eat.

Gwen: I'll get the hors d'oeuvres.

A minute goes by and you and Harry are talking.

Harry: So you've been kind of on the low lately. Where have you been?

Y/N: Around, I—

Harry: Taking pictures of your friend?

Y/N: Could we get off that subject? I want us to be friends, Harry. I want us to trust each other.

Harry: Then be honest with me. If you knew who he was, would you tell me?

Y/N: Yeah... of course. The only reason I'm taking pictures of him is so I can get money to get stuff.

Ten minutes later

The five of you are sitting at the dining table eating dinner.

The TV is on in the background.

Reporter: The New York prison had a riot earlier today.

You turn your head towards the TV, walk over to it, and turn it up.

Reporter: A prisoner has reportedly escaped, the name of the escaped convict is, former Oscorp Industries employee, MacDonald Gargan.

Your eyes widen.

Gwen: Oh my...

Reporter: We have the Captain of the Queens Police Department talking to the press.

You make a fist.

Police Officer: We have multiple officers on the lookout for Gargan.

Harry: Y/N, are you okay?

MJ: May?

Gwen walks up to you and leads you to your room.

Gwen: Come on.

In your room

Gwen: What are you going to do?

You pick up your phone.

Y/N: Call a really good lawyer.

You call Matt Murdock.

Matt: Hey.

Y/N: Have you heard, about 'Mac' Gargan?

Matt: Yes I have, stay out of it.

Y/N: Why?

Matt: You're too emotionally involved, you might kill him. If it were anyone else, I would let you get them.

Y/N: Are you going to go after him?

Matt: I can't, Wilson Fisk is more dangerous than him. 'Mac' is just a normal guy. Let the police handle it.

Y/N: Alright.

Matt: Bye.

Y/N: Bye.

You hang up.

Gwen: What did he say?

Y/N: Let the police handle it, he's just a normal guy. I'm too emotionally involved.

Gwen: Ok.

There's a knock.

Harry: Hey, Y/N. I and MJ are going to leave, May is doing fine.

Y/N: Thanks, Harry.

Harry: Bye.

Harry leaves.

Gwen: Do you want me to stay?

Y/N: That would be great.